jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
To be honest, the selection of Models was totally off-putting to me. Especially the Faces and facial expressions. That's a matter of taste of course, but it's really a shame that this was (in my eyes) ruined by selecting the wrong game assets. Very sad, especially if there are so many awesome model assets/better engines out there. Then again, the Dev also as no idea how to properly pose "people". With literally every image i thought: "Something doesn't look right" or "That's not how bodies/joints work". Or maybe that, too, is a matter of selecting the wrong posing platform, i don't know.

Well too bad really, because i thought this game had several good ideas.
(Since this is a matter of taste, i am not going to give this an actual review.)

Edit: I am glad that people in this forum react so maturely to other people's opinion differing from their own, lol.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Edit: I am glad that people in this forum react so maturely to other people's opinion differing from their own, lol.
To be fair, you've posted a review in the discussion thread. A review that's based solely on a subjective matter that disagrees with the majority of people's tastes.
Probably should've clicked on the Reviews section and said all that there.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone knows what 3d modeling software was used to make the characters and backgrounds in this game?
DAZ3D is the software. it is free to download with lots of free content and a paid content store for even more content.

You can find a thread here that has some fan art and some discussion about which assets where used to make the models.

ahmadness

Mar 29, 2020
DAZ3D is the software. it is free to download with lots of free content and a paid content store for even more content.

You can find a thread here that has some fan art and some discussion about which assets where used to make the models.
Cheers!

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes