Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So I didn't get to marry Iris for some reason? I followed the walkthrough pretty much entirely, and she wasn't one of the options, I did all the required dialogue for her. Same with Riley, she didn't come to the island, even though I had followed the walkthrough for her parts. :\

Great game tho, will have to replay it just so I can marry Iris, she is the best imo, hehe.
For Riley: If you followed the WT at the end of the game you should receive a phone call from Riley and invite her to your house, then ask her to follow you to Belugio.
For Iris: if you followed the WT towards the end of the game she visit you because her usband kicked her out of the house, then ask her to follow you to Belugio.
Maybe you did an error following the WT, I suggest you use the Lain's Mod so you will have all the options to achieve the complete Harem. :)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I decided that Iris shouldn't be part of the Harem. A bit mean maybe but MC's mom is the only older woman he needs (aside from Adriana).

Perverteer I really enjoyed playing this game and will be sure to recommend to others that they should get this game on steam :). Excellent visuals and the story was thrilling too. I was really worried at the end that they would get caught!

Last edited:

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Because this version don't need the patch anymore, it's already the Taboo version with the incest theme active. :)
Actually, it isn't. However, I managed to fix it by deleting the persistent file in appdata and running the command console. Without doing it, the game have no incest theme.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Actually, it isn't. However, I managed to fix it by deleting the persistent file in appdata and running the command console. Without doing it, the game have no incest theme.
Happy for you, but I humbly disagree.
This is the version 1.0 Taboo version so it's the final version with the incest already active. I downloaded it directly from the link and without putting the patch, it opened automatically as stated and I don't think we could have take a different version. :)
Anyway different opinions apart the most important thing is that it worked so everything ok, that's what count the most. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pootin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I decided that Iris shouldn't be part of the Harem. A bit mean maybe but MC's mom is the only older woman he needs (aside from Adriana).
adriana isn't that much older than mc, prolly around bella's age.

Oct 31, 2019
maybe but still not much older than mc.
When I first played it, I thought Adrianna was a way for Susan to fulfill her attraction to her daughters, perhaps
subconsciously. Which one do you believe Susan had the strongest attraction? I like to think Liza :love:, with Susan being secretly jealous of the bond between Liza and Bella. So, she is closer to Liza's age by that way of reasoning. Convoluted I know.

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sisterly Lust-v1.0-ES-Lain's Mod (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
does this version include incest patch too?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
When I first played it, I thought Adrianna was a way for Susan to fulfill her attraction to her daughters, perhaps
subconsciously. Which one do you believe Susan had the strongest attraction? I like to think Liza :love:, with Susan being secretly jealous of the bond between Liza and Bella. So, she is closer to Liza's age by that way of reasoning. Convoluted I know.
Actually makes sense, particularly with one of the Discreet visits where she's roleplaying as Mistress's daughter and the MC as Mistress's son.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unless Perverteer tells us what was his intention then your guess is as good as others.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't imagine ever going for an ending that only has Riley in it. Miss out on a lot of the great sex scenes.
and would require some odd decisions since riley is partially tied to bella's path.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes