goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So... I just might have released a certain project on a platform called Steam, you may have heard of it...

(Quite excited here...)
Grats!

So, is incest enabled by default in that version?

Reactions: Perverteer

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Might as well ask after looking at Steam: is there any difference between this version and Steam's aside from incest patch? Like it says on Steam there's 23 special scenes, but counting the black haired sister's friend I can imagine a lot of those scenes were variants of her or other things added in the final version here.

Reactions: DefiantZone

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Might as well ask after looking at Steam: is there any difference between this version and Steam's aside from incest patch? Like it says on Steam there's 23 special scenes, but counting the black haired sister's friend I can imagine a lot of those scenes were variants of her or other things added in the final version here.
1.0 version here and steam are same.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Would you mind telling us every so often how Steam is serving you as far as game distribution goes? Better than Patreon, worse etc?
So far it's been a blast, but that's just the first week. It's a whole new audience who's only frame of reference are the lewd games already on Steam.

The Steam version contains achievements, a French translation and some bugfixes. The translation and the bugfixes will be made available on Patreon as well, once it's tested. The 23 extra scenes refer to the bonus content that was voted on by patrons in the past.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So far it's been a blast, but that's just the first week. It's a whole new audience who's only frame of reference are the lewd games already on Steam.

The Steam version contains achievements, a French translation and some bugfixes. The translation and the bugfixes will be made available on Patreon as well, once it's tested. The 23 extra scenes refer to the bonus content that was voted on by patrons in the past.

Do games there have to be completed or can you do an early access and post updates there too for people who buy the game?

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Do games there have to be completed or can you do an early access and post updates there too for people who buy the game?
I'm not sure, you can do free releases. And Dr. Pinkcake is releasing Being A DIK episodically (per season) on Steam. But I'm not sure if Steam is the right place for games in early development (itch.io might be better). There's also the $100 entrance fee and the sheer amount of work to set up your store page and game in Steamworks to consider.

Reactions: Tataro and vmaks

davidsuzuki

Jan 18, 2020
So I didn't get to marry Iris for some reason? I followed the walkthrough pretty much entirely, and she wasn't one of the options, I did all the required dialogue for her. Same with Riley, she didn't come to the island, even though I had followed the walkthrough for her parts. :\

Great game tho, will have to replay it just so I can marry Iris, she is the best imo, hehe.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes