Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How roleplay friendly is this game?
Do i need to do use a walkthrought to know what to say when in order to corrupt the family or is it very "mistake" friendly.
Aka can i roleplay as a nice person slowly falling into temptation and having sex with the sisters or not?
It's not corruption in the sense you are thinking, it's a romance story.

There is a very slight blackmail arc with 1 of the sisters but that's about it.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
This has one of the greatest endings of all the video games I've played so far. Ever. Goddamn. I just wish there were animations.

Reactions: Perverteer

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Interesting game. My first playthrough I made some errant choices and ended up missing out on two marriage opportunities and the ultimate ending. Next playthrough I installed Lain's mod which helped guide me through those choices I missed before. The ending after that was actually rather comical in the romance path (not really into the BDSM/watersport path). The M/C single handedly populated the island lol. I was a bit put off by the second place status of the two "side" wives of Iris and Riley. They should've garnered equal status with the Smith girls. Megan, Alisa, and Sasha should've been added to his wives as well IMO. Milely and Sabine as well should've been joined IMO. Obviously, Nia and Selena could not due to their matrimony. Marrying Ana and Kira to the M/C would've been an interesting plot twist by allowing James to continue to be your best man and sharing all your wives with him equally. The M/C marrying Rebecca would have been interesting as well. She would give Iris and Mom another older peer to relate to. My biggest critique would be some of the graphics. The game allows running in Ultra HD but about 1/3 of the graphics slides are grainy and low def if even pixelated. Last thought, I think it would've been hilarious to have the Reverend sent to Belugio on a missionary trip only to find a pregnant Iris and the M/C shagging on the beach with Iris' face buried in Mom's quim as he walks by. That would've been epic.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I was a bit put off by the second place status of the two "side" wives of Iris and Riley. They should've garnered equal status with the Smith girls.
It was a bit unfortunate, but I believe it was mainly for technical/resource concerns - "properly" adding them would have quadrupled the already crazy render count for some scenes.
Last thought, I think it would've been hilarious to have the Reverend sent to Belugio on a missionary trip only to find a pregnant Iris and the M/C shagging on the beach with Iris' face buried in Mom's quim as he walks by. That would've been epic.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Macinnes

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hello to everyone
This is my first post in this thread, I found this great game only when it was all completed but I wanted to give my compliments to Perverteer: you created a very incredible, touching and beautiful work, thank you so much for it, this is so far together with Light of my Life one of the best games I played.
Everything from the story to the characters (Bella!!! <3 <3 <3) is great, well written and so realistic that I was really involved by everything, bravo.

Also I must thanks all the people in the thread, because after I played the games I started reading it out of pure curiosity and it was the most interesting, fun and great time to see how the interest in this games started, evolved and how all of you were so fond of it as I was, so my thanks goes to you too guys, you were able to made me love this wonderful game even more, thanks to all of yours opinions about it, even when they were really different and sometimes even conflicting with each other.

I have only one question about the game it's nothing big but something I would like to try to achieve, something I found reading the last pages, and it's about the Megan pregnant path.
As I read it's possible to have her pregnant it the game, but it seems impossible for me to achieve that ending.
I will try to explain, and maybe you will be able to help me see what i'm doing wrong.
Premise: I'm on the harem path and in the love route with Bella ( i tried the dom/sub route, but I must confess I didn't like it so much, too dark for me, even though i read it was lighter than the previous one), anyway back to "problem" let's say.
The first time I met Megan is when Bella invite me to party with her, I followed the suggestion of the mod made by Lain's and accepted her number after I danced with Bella.
I accepted her call and went to the coffeeshop where I had sex with her, then she disappeared and I found her only when i went with Bella to the lingerie shop, once again i din't rejected her so we had sex in the stall, and after that the sex scene with Bella followed.
Once finished i never meet her again until I went to the coffeeshop with Susan, but I never had the threesome with her and Bella as nielsen145 wrote.
So what could be the problem? I'm playing the last version of the game the Taboo version I downloaded from here on F95 so it should be the one without bugs, but as i wrote it looks impossible to achieve the result, I successfully achieved all the other results marrying all the girls and having children with them and all the other girls, everyone except Megan.
So I'm asking you, what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for the answer, if everyone will respond and once again my best compliments to Perverteer for this great game, can't wait to see and play the other game you're creating i'm sure it will be Awesome.
Ah, last note, I have the Mac version, but i don't think it's different from the pc version, so i don't understand what I'm missing e/o doing wrong.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hello to everyone
This is my first post in this thread, I found this great game only when it was all completed but I wanted to give my compliments to Perverteer: you created a very incredible, touching and beautiful work, thank you so much for it, this is so far together with Light of my Life one of the best games I played.
Everything from the story to the characters (Bella!!! <3 <3 <3) is great, well written and so realistic that I was really involved by everything, bravo.

Also I must thanks all the people in the thread, because after I played the games I started reading it out of pure curiosity and it was the most interesting, fun and great time to see how the interest in this games started, evolved and how all of you were so fond of it as I was, so my thanks goes to you too guys, you were able to made me love this wonderful game even more, thanks to all of yours opinions about it, even when they were really different and sometimes even conflicting with each other.

I have only one question about the game it's nothing big but something I would like to try to achieve, something I found reading the last pages, and it's about the Megan pregnant path.
As I read it's possible to have her pregnant it the game, but it seems impossible for me to achieve that ending.
I will try to explain, and maybe you will be able to help me see what i'm doing wrong.
Premise: I'm on the harem path and in the love route with Bella ( i tried the dom/sub route, but I must confess I didn't like it so much, too dark for me, even though i read it was lighter than the previous one), anyway back to "problem" let's say.
The first time I met Megan is when Bella invite me to party with her, I followed the suggestion of the mod made by Lain's and accepted her number after I danced with Bella.
I accepted her call and went to the coffeeshop where I had sex with her, then she disappeared and I found her only when i went with Bella to the lingerie shop, once again i din't rejected her so we had sex in the stall, and after that the sex scene with Bella followed.
Once finished i never meet her again until I went to the coffeeshop with Susan, but I never had the threesome with her and Bella as nielsen145 wrote.
So what could be the problem? I'm playing the last version of the game the Taboo version I downloaded from here on F95 so it should be the one without bugs, but as i wrote it looks impossible to achieve the result, I successfully achieved all the other results marrying all the girls and having children with them and all the other girls, everyone except Megan.
So I'm asking you, what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for the answer, if everyone will respond and once again my best compliments to Perverteer for this great game, can't wait to see and play the other game you're creating i'm sure it will be Awesome.
Ah, last note, I have the Mac version, but i don't think it's different from the pc version, so i don't understand what I'm missing e/o doing wrong.
I got to the Bella/Megan theesome on my first playthrough without Lain's mod, but did not get the pregnant Megan ending. On my second playthrough I followed the romance path according to Lain's mod and got all scenes with Megan and the pregnancy ending. I also followed the Harem path both times. The difference in my playthroughs was I did not impregnate Liza and I missed the relationship opportunity with mom. I also out of orneriness creampied everybody because it was that type of game. Maybe that was one of the differences? I know according to Lain's mod there are a few choices that state they open up the pregnancy path. I also found the second time that you can stop the watersports activities by denying the singer having Rachel give her a golden shower. In the end with the help of Lain's mod everyone the M/C shagged was impregnated which I found rather comical. A truly fictional but spectacular harem ending LOL.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I got to the Bella/Megan theesome on my first playthrough without Lain's mod, but did not get the pregnant Megan ending. On my second playthrough I followed the romance path according to Lain's mod and got all scenes with Megan and the pregnancy ending. I also followed the Harem path both times. The difference in my playthroughs was I did not impregnate Liza and I missed the relationship opportunity with mom. I also out of orneriness creampied everybody because it was that type of game. Maybe that was one of the differences? I know according to Lain's mod there are a few choices that state they open up the pregnancy path. I also found the second time that you can stop the watersports activities by denying the singer having Rachel give her a golden shower. In the end with the help of Lain's mod everyone the M/C shagged was impregnated which I found rather comical. A truly fictional but spectacular harem ending LOL.
Thank you Macinnes I will try to follow the WT and see what I did wrong, and I agree it was funny and great at the same time. ^_^

Ok found it, very satisfactory (Bella once again Rules <3), one strange thing though, I did it several times on 2 differents pc just to see if I was right and every time it worked 'til the end, yet I can't achieve it on my Mac, I do the exact same moves I arrive at the threesome, but not the ending and this difference looks strange, other Mac users have had the same problem?:unsure:
Also another thing I noticed all the pics of the threesome are black and on the screen appear the not found pic note, oh well I will try the version from Perverteer site, he deserve all the moneys for this great game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macinnes
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes