Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How do I choose the path from Mother '' Discreet Inc '' So what will the patch be? I always played that I skipped it and had a Love path with her later in the game. How do I choose to get to my mom's company from James, will it also be a love path?

Sorry for my bad english.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
How do I choose the path from Mother '' Discreet Inc '' So what will the patch be? I always played that I skipped it and had a Love path with her later in the game. How do I choose to get to my mom's company from James, will it also be a love path?

Sorry for my bad english.
Be sure to make the phone call yourself, because James will fail their test. You get invited to the office. On the test pick the submissive/obedient answers. You'll get an invitation for your first actual session a couple days later.
The path starts as a businesslike dom-sub relation but ultimately leads into the normal relationship as well (you can even start both paths for a fun merge scene when you go to sleep one night...)

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like it a bit, I'm only after my mother's first meeting at her company, and I don't like her work. I mean more that he does it to other men and it is not known if he does something more with them. I don't know, maybe it is still explained what and how, I just have to keep playing, but I am all that I don't like when other guys do something to women I'm interested in, even when it comes to her work. :unsure:

Reactions: EJW

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't like it a bit, I'm only after my mother's first meeting at her company, and I don't like her work. I mean more that he does it to other men and it is not known if he does something more with them. I don't know, maybe it is still explained what and how, I just have to keep playing, but I am all that I don't like when other guys do something to women I'm interested in, even when it comes to her work. :unsure:
you don't have to be on discreet path to win her to your side when family becomes 1 big happy family (fucking fest).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
you don't have to be on discreet path to win her to your side when family becomes 1 big happy family (fucking fest).
I know, I always played that I skipped this path and then I had Love path with Mother later in the game, but now I want to check what and how.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know, I always played that I skipped this path and then I had Love path with Mother later in the game, but now I want to check what and how.
well discreet path is prolly needed if wants to add mommy's secretary to harem. nothing biggie on discreet, mommy gives orders and secretary gets fucked by mc and mommy.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
well discreet path is prolly needed if wants to add mommy's secretary to harem. nothing biggie on discreet, mommy gives orders and secretary gets fucked by mc and mommy.
Well, it's nice to know that we can add this secretary to a harem :D

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I think there's also a throwaway line from Adrianna, that mom all but never lets men do anything to her.
Yes, she does mention that at some point. (It can be assumed that Adrianna is fair game though, at least she never comments that getting fucked is unusual for her.)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
well pretty much every sister and partially mommy too and priest's (ex-)wife gets corrupted 1 way or other.
When people are seeking "corruption" generally it's a lot more extreme than that, so I was being specific that it wasn't a "Corruption game". The largest degree of corruption is convincing a large number of women that "joining an incest harem is cool". The dom path with Bella is likely the closest to the "expectation" that tag brings, and it's fairly tame.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When people are seeking "corruption" generally it's a lot more extreme than that, so I was being specific that it wasn't a "Corruption game". The largest degree of corruption is convincing a large number of women that "joining an incest harem is cool". The dom path with Bella is likely the closest to the "expectation" that tag brings, and it's fairly tame.
true that.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there a scene between James and Rachel? There was a choice when James asked if he could have a chance with Rachel, I always refused but I'm curious if something is added

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a scene between James and Rachel? There was a choice when James asked if he could have a chance with Rachel, I always refused but I'm curious if something is added
Sure you're not thinking of Anna, his own sister?
Rachel is the MC's sister, and the only time I remember him asking about any girl in that way was Anna.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Sure you're not thinking of Anna, his own sister?
Rachel is the MC's sister, and the only time I remember him asking about any girl in that way was Anna.
No, he asks about Rachel (during the sleepover). But as far as I know, that only factors into the epilogue.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
james doesn't ask anything about rachel during sleepover nor does walkthrough mention it.
It's been a while, but the topic definitely comes up during some hangout or other. It's clearly just some fluff with no tangible consequence, whether you humour him or not.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes