cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been a while, but the topic definitely comes up during some hangout or other. It's clearly just some fluff with no tangible consequence, whether you humour him or not.
doesn't come up as something which player can answer.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
doesn't come up as something which player can answer.
Yes, you answer if you're OK with it. If you are, during the endings if you are not with Rachel, and you said yes, and James is not with Ana, they move in together.

Code:
        "{i}[r_name] finished her studies and did well on her own, slowly growing into an independent woman."
        if j_r_relationship and not j_a_relationship:
            scene ending_r_j with dissolve
            if j_friendship:
                if game.is_special:
                    "{i}It was a bit of a surprise when James announced he was going to live together with your sister."
                else:
                    "{i}It was a bit of a surprise when James announced he was going to live together with [r_name]."
            else:
                "{i}It was a bit of a surprise when she announced she was living together with James."
            "{i}It all seemed to work out for the both of them and they lived a happy life together."

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
that doesn't seem to be during sleepover.
I just played through the sleepover and that choice came up. It may well be that a previous choice you made blocked your progress here. My guess would be the earlier point when James asked about Ana (I chose not to share).

Reactions: MysteryCrabs

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So I downloaded & finished this ^
I have 2 questions now: has the Rachel content been removed or have I made a huge error and found a way to accidentally bypass it? Theres a scene or 2 with her in the extra scenes but not in game choices for her, HELP? lol

Played months ago & there was Rachel content.
Hmmmm ... I wonder what's more likely: Removing a core character with dozens of interactions from the game right when it's completed or accidentally missing one of her early relationship triggers...

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Hmmmm ... I wonder what's more likely: Removing a core character with dozens of interactions from the game right when it's completed or accidentally missing one of her early relationship triggers...
Hmm even tho I'm a huge fan of sarcasm, I feel you went out of your way using 29 words opposed to 'missed it' & the sarcasm itself was humorless but I'd already found what I missed, thanks....I guess?

The only reason I asked is between her looking So young and there being such a crackdown on patreon ect regarding underage/incest & not knowing how devs adjust to that stuff or how those sites uploading rules work I wasn't sure, crazier things have happened than a character being completely removed from a game due to BS reasons, haha.

Off to finish that playthrough, Thank you to Perverteer for getting this baby finished, NICE job, this game has previously held a spot in my personal top 10 (of 75-100ish games played on site) and will continue to do so!!

Reactions: Perverteer

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Lol another few questions: does every main character have both trust And corruption paths? Which have which? & lastly I'd ASSuME corruption vs trust have different endings? What about throughout the story do these different paths lead to exclusive scenes? (Not including the extras)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
does every main character have both trust And corruption paths? Which have which? & lastly I'd ASSuME corruption vs trust have different endings?
Corruption and Trust stats have little meaning after a certain point and the only bearing they have on outcomes is to do with who the MC ends up with - individual or harem.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Corruption and Trust stats have little meaning after a certain point and the only bearing they have on outcomes is to do with who the MC ends up with - individual or harem.
Let me ask another way: I went trust on everyone 1st time and got harem ending, could I attempt corruption with as many as I can & still get harem ending ?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Lol another few questions: does every main character have both trust And corruption paths? Which have which? & lastly I'd ASSuME corruption vs trust have different endings? What about throughout the story do these different paths lead to exclusive scenes? (Not including the extras)
The only one with distinct and mutually exclusive paths is Bella ... based purely on the first choice on how to help her with the money problem. Mom technically has two "paths" Discreet and "just keep talking to her", but you can fully see them both in one session and get the same result. Trust is important early on to progress into the relationships and avoid losing entirely, corruption can make some of the girls slightly more daring early on (think an extra nipple slip you might miss otherwise) but both stats become irrelevant once you're really in a relation with them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Let me ask another way: I went trust on everyone 1st time and got harem ending, could I attempt corruption with as many as I can & still get harem ending ?
yes and you corrupt every1 quite a bit.

and to ealier wondering about age: all chars are over 18 and patreon version doesn't have incest so no removals.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
First time playing the Megan parts, 'cause I'm a sucker for Vanilla Romance, and I think she's a moron so far.

Edit: Hey Perverteer I mean no offense over the character, maybe on the Sub path she's better, but since It's the first time I'm interacting on her I'm having this impression.

Last edited:

DerMelz

Feb 14, 2020
Also one of the good Novels. its refreshing to play this. really nice Story. first i thought its like the most novels but it became more and more in my Head and also i got a little into the Chars. i would like more of it

Reactions: Perverteer
Nov 22, 2018
I played through the whole game and I was wondering if enabling watersports affects the ending in any way. Almost everyone got pregnant except Rebecca and Valentina Glorious where watersports affected them. Does watersports stop those two characters from getting pregnant? Also, can you actually have a good relationship with Hazel at the very end?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played through the whole game and I was wondering if enabling watersports affects the ending in any way. Almost everyone got pregnant except Rebecca and Valentina Glorious where watersports affected them. Does watersports stop those two characters from getting pregnant? Also, can you actually have a good relationship with Hazel at the very end?
watersports doesn't affect pregnancy. hazel is pretty much 1 appearance.

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Also one of the good Novels. its refreshing to play this. really nice Story. first i thought its like the most novels but it became more and more in my Head and also i got a little into the Chars. i would like more of it
Seconded! Great novel!

(y)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes