c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Incest isn't really my thing, but I find myself very accepting and appreciative of it in this game because all of the family members are friggin hot. I end up skimming past most of the dialog at this point anyway.

I love the numerous available endings, the gorgeous models, and the fact that you can go through the game without actually doing anything incestuous. Skipping the incest is fairly difficult and cuts the game content drastically. Still, loads of sex happens either way you do it.

On my best playthrough, I had sex with 18 different women. I ended up marrying six of them and having babies with three. I was left wondering if the genders of the babies was setting up the sequel and how the mother from the first one would look at that point if they did.

Unless I am incorrect, I don't think it is possible to have sex with every character on every playthrough. I believe this is directly affected by your relationship with your mother and which path you choose to begin it.
As fair as I know, you can pretty much have sex with every female you entcountered at least if they have more than one line of text.

I only know two exception from this partitaly the sex store owner and for sure Miss Steel. Other than that all females with a little screen time are fuckable. And all of the women that you can have sex, can be impregnated with one exception.

And I was a little suprised that their wasn't an epilogue part where this person had a suprise visit and ended up carry our baby too:D

For the record I could count up to 22 offsprings.;)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Did i miss something or cant you get Bella pregnant if you are on her sub-path? Oo
Would you be interested in a mod that would allow that? I keep thinking about how it should work in the game world, only on soft dom though.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Would you be interested in a mod that would allow that? I keep thinking about how it should work in the game world, only on soft dom though.
Well yeah, i would be interested. There is not a good reason, why MC/Bella wouldnt want a baby since this would "owning her" bring to the ultimate lvl.
Also if you compare it to reality, i highly doubt that if you are a in a sub/dom relationship, you automatically dont want to have kids.

Reactions: bluerubber

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Finished this one today, good stuff.

I hate Liza pretty much, he is boring af and I don't like her visual. Otherwise, Bella is stunning and Rachel is amazing aswell.

That Brody scene on the sex shop is funny as hell. Good game.

Reactions: Odorio

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I hate Liza pretty much, he is boring af and I don't like her visual. Otherwise, Bella is stunning and Rachel is amazing aswell.
I didn't hate her, but also found her to be the least attractive and fun of the sisters. Skipping her story line removes the possibility of hooking up with Iris, unfortunately.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes