Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I tried to keep it in the Family but looks like if you refuse Ana you can't get enough lust points start the relationship with Rachel at the cinema.:unsure:

wuhlacq

Feb 18, 2021
I have played it tons of times, enjoyed it every time, my only regret is that there is no Liza/Iris sex scene
I feel like it could have been cool with the reverend story line

also would have been nice to return the favour to James and share one sibling or two :sneaky:

Last edited:

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Is there a way to put a big fat cock into that teacher? she looks like she could use some vitamin D. maybe put the story into another direction

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a way to put a big fat cock into that teacher? she looks like she could use some vitamin D. maybe put the story into another direction
No.

There is a photo turns up later of her in her younger years fucking the male teacher.

She was hot in her youth.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
No.

There is a photo turns up later of her in her younger years fucking the male teacher.

She was hot in her youth.
i felt like it was going that direction. i'm just curious why he chose to write in the option to be nice to her or not when she comes to the door with that uptight turd

Ms.Steel? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside. No you can't.
even old people need lovin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i felt like it was going that direction. i'm just curious why he chose to write in the option to be nice to her or not when she comes to the door with that uptight turd
How you react to her when she comes to the door adds a point to Rachel depending on the response.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
does anyone have any good Rachel pictures? I want to make a better pfp
I looked at fan art but most of them are just ok.

4.50 star(s) 326 Votes