Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Just beware. This game is sugar and spice and everything nice.
Don't get diabetes.^^
have you tried playing sl and not helping bella or getting involved with rachel or liza? Is that possible and if so what happens, do they still get outted to the council and flee the town?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
have you tried playing sl and not helping bella or getting involved with rachel or liza? Is that possible and if so what happens, do they still get outted to the council and flee the town?
No I haven't. I want the girls to be happy. I also never blackmailed Bella. I also can't ignore Rachel, how could I. I downloaded that game because of her. I also helped Liza, with that dickwad Brody.

I guess I'm to much a softie and hopeless romantic.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
No I haven't. I want the girls to be happy. I also never blackmailed Bella. I also can't ignore Rachel, how could I. I downloaded that game because of her. I also helped Liza, with that dickwad Brody.

I guess I'm to much a softie and hopeless romantic.
i'm gonna try lol. i have a soft spot for bella. but i had to replay it ruthlessly and my goodness she turns into a freak. like crazy freak.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i'm gonna try lol. i have a soft spot for bella. but i had to replay it ruthlessly and my goodness she turns into a freak. like crazy freak.
I think you can't get her pregnant if you do that. That is one of the reasons I've never tried it.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Are you sure? I think you can and still marry her. There's a weird conversation that takes place and its almost compassionate and the choice is still there. I will explore and take pictures and document my rabbit hole research lol

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Are you sure? I think you can and still marry her. There's a weird conversation that takes place and its almost compassionate and the choice is still there. I will explore and take pictures and document my rabbit hole research lol
Do that.^^ I want to know too.
I still recommend you try My new Family. It's currently my new feel good VN.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm gonna play another two playthroughs and yea I already have that one downloaded.
I play too many VNs at the time.^^ I'm finishing MNF at the moment but I'm also replaying DMD at the moment.
PL will be next and after you've done the research I'll do SL again.
So may games, not enough time. ^^

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
I play too many VNs at the time.^^ I'm finishing MNF at the moment but I'm also replaying DMD at the moment.
PL will be next and after you've done the research I'll do SL again.
So may games, not enough time. ^^
never enough hours in the day. u got that right

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't get Bella pregnant on the blackmail path.

On the romance path she loves him, wants to spend her life with him and start a family. On the blackmail path she loves him but still knows he's a bit of an arsehole so won't want to star a family with him.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Can't get Bella pregnant on the blackmail path.

On the romance path she loves him, wants to spend her life with him and start a family. On the blackmail path she loves him but still knows he's a bit of an arsehole so won't want to star a family with him.

are you certain? lol

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
welp, did the blackmail route. ignored liza and rachel to avoid that stupid steele lady. but turns out liza went to the teacher to talk about the mom being pregnant and rachel mentioned something to steele anyway, so stuff got suspicious pretty darn quick and plans to leave happened. i took the sex slave path with bella and avoided everyone else except a few non essentials. and voila. we can def get married. and even the ending talks about how they love each other. so, it still worked out. i rushed it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and apparently the girls from Max past somehow appeared. My first playthrough, taking my time, none of these things were even an option. they just packed up and left and that as that. im wondering if the mother is the connection to having new scenes. gonna try with rachel, mom and bella next.

unnamed (10).jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damn... the child support for this guy!
well they have plenty of money and bella's restaurant brings more and low living expenses so they are well secured to nth generation.

can focus on single sister w/o getting involved with others besides bare minimum.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes