Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Lots and lots of sex in this one. Not that I had played that many adult games, but still...

Among the main female characters, I prefer the mom of the MC and his sister Bella. And among the not so important ones, Megan is superhot. Kira, James's cousin, is very sexy too. And Nia and her mom are two hotties as well.

On the other hand, Liza is not pretty at all.

I have completed two playthroughs. In the first, I ended up marrying just Bella, but she did not get pregnant. I did enjoy the experience as a whole, but It got a bit boring towards the end.

In my second, latest and probaby last playthrough I went for the completionist path. My MC ended up marrying seven women, four of them (his family) pregnant already in the wedding. And in the epilogue I learnt that the MC ended having children with pretty much everyone he had fucked at some point during the story.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
The three best girls in the game imo
Now it's time to move onto another game. but will be revisting this one once im done. still more to explore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Maybe I do it too next time. It just sucks that you can't get her pregnant on this path.
which is interesting. for some reason i thought Rachel was the golden goose in all this. but it seems the creator put more time into Bella. so im gonna go out on limb and say Bella is the golden goose, she can be the most sensitive, the fastest into a relationship, and submissive if you go that way.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes