DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
I love this game for the high quality story and all the different paths and options. It has excellent replay value. I'm on my fourth replay now. One thing I've noticed after following a walkthrough, is I can't seem to get to the point on Day 22 where the MC relationship w/ James could end. Do I have to sacrifice something in order to get that? (ie, give up the Discreet storyline or something)

Also, it's a shame there won't be a follow up to this. I don't think a sequel would work but it would be awesome to add some enhancements like submissive paths for Rachel and Liza. Maybe some additional interactions with Iris that are more like the Alina relationship.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I love this game for the high quality story and all the different paths and options. It has excellent replay value. I'm on my fourth replay now. One thing I've noticed after following a walkthrough, is I can't seem to get to the point on Day 22 where the MC relationship w/ James could end. Do I have to sacrifice something in order to get that? (ie, give up the Discreet storyline or something)

Also, it's a shame there won't be a follow up to this. I don't think a sequel would work but it would be awesome to add some enhancements like submissive paths for Rachel and Liza. Maybe some additional interactions with Iris that are more like the Alina relationship.
You don't have to sacrifice your friendship with James at all.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
You don't have to sacrifice your friendship with James at all.
I know I don't have to, but the walkthrough put that scenario in there and I'm trying to explore every outcome. Like right now, I'm playing for the 4th time, and I've avoided the non-Discreet relationship with Mrs. Smith during this play, just to see how the harem ends up.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, I thought I got the best possible ending but it seems I missed some routes.
I missed the route where I can get Bella pregnant and some other characters too. Though I never got the options for then, despite doing creampies all the time.
Will look through walkthrough when I missed and how.

Also it seems in resources there are pregnant slides for various characters but I did not get for Iris or Riley or something.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Damn, I thought I got the best possible ending but it seems I missed some routes.
I missed the route where I can get Bella pregnant and some other characters too. Though I never got the options for then, despite doing creampies all the time.
Will look through walkthrough when I missed and how.

Also it seems in resources there are pregnant slides for various characters but I did not get for Iris or Riley or something.
It's not about creampies. It's about them taking the pill or not.

Install this Lain's Mod

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It's not about creampies. It's about them taking the pill or not.

Install this Lain's Mod
Hm, only for 4 girls I had the option about the pill. Also corruption route for Bella doesn't have pregnancy.

I used the mod actually, but still did not get the best possible ending - like for example I did not get pregnancy ending for Megan. Also for Adrianna (but I think it is not supported, just in gallery or something).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hm, only for 4 girls I had the option about the pill. Also corruption route for Bella doesn't have pregnancy.

I used the mod actually, but still did not get the best possible ending - like for example I did not get pregnancy ending for Megan. Also for Adrianna (but I think it is not supported, just in gallery or something).
I never had problems with Lain's Mod and I got the best ending.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

I think the only way to get the side girls pregnant is as the second wave of epilogue pregnancies, which you only get if the whole family got pregnant during the game (and thus gets blocked by picking the wrong Bella path)

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I think the only way to get the side girls pregnant is as the second wave of epilogue pregnancies, which you only get if the whole family got pregnant during the game (and thus gets blocked by picking the wrong Bella path)
Ohhhh. There is a second set of epiloges. Incredible.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone have the Walkthrough and Gallery mod for Android as a separate download? Also how to install it to the current game? (Incest mod already installed)

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Sisterly Lust - v1.1.2 - ES - (Patched) + Lain's Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
Is the save button broken on Android as none of the options work at the bottom of the screen when using the modded version?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is the save button broken on Android as none of the options work at the bottom of the screen when using the modded version?
Works for me, no problem. They are very small on my screen so maybe you are not hitting the button?

You can swipe up to open the normal game menu to save though.

Jul 22, 2017
is there anyway to get a Mega link to the game? unfortunately the game was removed from the posted link. I prefer the uncompressed version since better pictures/animation, music (if the any of the games has them), and would rarely crash.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes