Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
So did you do a Bella only corruption playthrough?
no i didn't. i will thought. i want to try that game you mentioned "new family" before i get back to SL and try different routes. I'm gonna record each new thing and see what changes.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
So did you do a Bella only corruption playthrough?
nope. not even that one. i endedup the first playthrough doing them all including random girls.
then i played just bella liza and rachel with randomg girls.
I must have done it like 10 times now. there are slight differences.
i will try bella only. rachel. the mom. i'll get through it all

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
no i didn't. i will thought. i want to try that game you mentioned "new family" before i get back to SL and try different routes. I'm gonna record each new thing and see what changes.
Man, I love My New Family.
It has super naked ginger cuddle time and pancakes.
I just finished current version a few minutes ago.
It's my favorite VN right now.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Bella sub love is the best path, all the way, followed by her normal love path. Every other girl just pales in comparison (with the exception of Adriana).

The fact that Bella has 3 paths should tell you all you need to know.
that's true. like i mentioned before i thought Rachel was the star of the show but it turns out Bella is. I definitely like her character.

Man, I love My New Family.
It has super naked ginger cuddle time and pancakes.
I just finished current version a few minutes ago.
It's my favorite VN right now.
I will be playing that later on tonight after i do some homework. bleh. rather be drinking and playing

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Bella sub love is the best path, all the way, followed by her normal love path. Every other girl just pales in comparison (with the exception of Adriana).

The fact that Bella has 3 paths should tell you all you need to know.
Nah, Rachel is best girl. :love:
Bella is second. I wish she would get pregnant on the corruption path though.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Nah, Rachel is best girl. :love:
Bella is second. I wish she would get pregnant on the corruption path though.
maybe. i kinda rushed it and i think if you take her and the mother and all the sisters it might be possible. someone said that it's not possible but i also don't know if they took the corruption path and noticed al the extra scenes. but if you do all of them and dont do the bella corruption, there is no aftermath scene. not for me anyway.
of course i could be wrong. the creator did say to me he wants to do a spin off like a dlc for SL but who knows.
hes working on that star wars thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
maybe. i kinda rushed it and i think if you take her and the mother and all the sisters it might be possible. someone said that it's not possible but i also don't know if they took the corruption path and noticed al the extra scenes. but if you do all of them and dont do the bella corruption, there is no aftermath scene. not for me anyway.
of course i could be wrong. the creator did say to me he wants to do a spin off like a dlc for SL but who knows.
hes working on that star wars thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd love a DLC even if it's short. That would be awesome. :love:

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
I'd love a DLC even if it's short. That would be awesome. :love:
I know right. i'm gonna be a contributor just to show interest. i don't want it to die down lol i wanna know more.
fewbucks a month wont hurt. i spend more on dumber shit.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I know right. i'm gonna be a contributor just to show interest. i don't want it to die down lol i wanna know more.
fewbucks a month wont hurt. i spend more on dumber shit.
That is a good idea. And yes I've spent money on dumber shit too.

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
Awesome experience i also was going with Bella Love&Preg and already miss this experience i wish there would be a sequel in the future. I don't know how this would be looking but yeah it's just sad that its now over.

Reactions: Maviarab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Awesome experience i also was going with Bella Love&Preg and already miss this experience i wish there would be a sequel in the future. I don't know how this would be looking but yeah it's just sad that its now over.
full game sequel wouldn't work since there isn't that much to be told anymore but perverteer has said that dlc is possible someday.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes