Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Though I never had sex with her in the office. She does show up At the end on the romance path. More of a irregular like Alina and what not. I know both paths open up relationship with her I meant which one ends with her joining the harem. Romancing Bella seems to be the answer
If you're referring to the mega-harem, with all the women, then yes, you have to do the romance route. When I did it she ended up pregnant (along with all the rest), although I don't know if that is a requirement.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you're referring to the mega-harem, with all the women, then yes, you have to do the romance route. When I did it she ended up pregnant (along with all the rest), although I don't know if that is a requirement.
You need to be on the romance path for her to get pregnant.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Is it automatic translation?
Because who translates so wrong? lol

1634154284808.png
Deine Schwester.
1634154496531.png
Du hörst Geräusche.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm working on the German translation and found a fault in the original script on day 145.
Iris is addressed as Mrs. Smith by the MC, but Mrs. Smith is the name of Susan (Mom) in the unpatched version.

Does anyone know if Iris' last name comes up somewhere in the course of the game?
Otherwise, I'll just replace it with the first name.
Iris is the reverend's wife, it appears both in the Liz romance route ( the blonde sister), and in the Mom (Susan) romance route, maybe it was a script error. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I tried it because my German is better. But after this disaster switched back to English. It's unplayable with formal language!

Traumwelt
Just why?! :(
I'd never play any game in German... but each his own I guess...

Ich würd nie ein Spiel auf Deutsch spielen.... aber jedem das seine...

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I'd never play any game in German... but each his own I guess...

Ich würd nie ein Spiel auf Deutsch spielen.... aber jedem das seine...
I think you can basically save yourself that, because I haven't seen a single solid translation yet. After the first few sentences, I lose my desire to play in German. Then it would be better to understand 90% English instead of enduring the strange German.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
@Spatenklopper
You're about to improve the German translation?
I'm working on this with Reddead.
But have taken a little break in the meantime precisely for this reason ->
I lose my desire to play in German. Then it would be better to understand 90% English instead of enduring the strange German.
You get insane with time, because there is not only 1 path that you have to correct or re-translate, but up to 4.
Incest / no incest / love / corruption.....

The translation is coming, but it will take a while.
Before I get back here, I'll finish the translation for "A man for All".

It's unplayable with formal language!
I wish formal language would be the only problem ...

Es ist schlimmer, viel schlimmer....

Is it automatic translation?
I have never come across a program that produces something like the current translation :rolleyes:

@Traumwelt
Just why?! :(
It wasn't Traumwelt who screwed this up.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Moin fortuna95,
there are people who know no / hardly any English or have to translate everything via DeepL.
I myself understand only about 50-60% English and prefer to play in my native language.
The translations are not all perfect, some are still being improved.

I wish everyone a lot of fun playing, eagl on which language. :)

Greetings from Germany

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
howdy folks, just downloaded and playing the game over again, i've noticed something strange. I am unable to trigger the Bella path at all. Also noticed at the start of the game, most of the characters already have 1 trust and/or corruption point listed. This right during the intro scene where no choices have been made. Any idea if this might be causing the issue and aside from delete/reinstall any other way? console perhaps ? to reset the points?

Oct 5, 2021
need help!!
im On day 139 and i don’t see and option to meet with riley at the cafe. i did go after at the protest and had sx at the sx shop but i still don’t see the button?

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
If I recall correctly, Riley will call or text you to meet her at the cafe. You may also want to check your laptop (if that's an option) in case she sent an email, although I thought the communication was by phone...

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
By god everyone in this game looks god fucking Awful.
Legit played till you meet Liza on Day 2 Morning and then noped the fuck out.
View attachment 1479223
Huge fan of this game and I came back after months to lurk and see of there were any bonuses or updates or mention of any new games and then I read this post and busted out laughing. Its what I love about F95, ppl can have their own opinions. My advice is to ctrl skip, lots of great scenes later especially when the girls get corrupted. Very few games that do Harem as well as this where its not too vanilla or boring. In fact, DMD is pretty much the on;y other game where you at least have an antagonist that wants break up you and the LIs but you have the option to keep banging regardless of the hate.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Huge fan of this game and I came back after months to lurk and see of there were any bonuses or updates or mention of any new games and then I read this post and busted out laughing. Its what I love about F95, ppl can have their own opinions. My advice is to ctrl skip, lots of great scenes later especially when the girls get corrupted. Very few games that do Harem as well as this where its not too vanilla or boring. In fact, DMD is pretty much the on;y other game where you at least have an antagonist that wants break up you and the LIs but you have the option to keep banging regardless of the hate.
What are you even talking about? There is no corruption in SL except the Bella path which isn't very good...
Talking about DMD.... there is no antagonist there either.... (if you want to call a game over state an antagonist?)

Maybe if you'd actually play these games instead of holding the CTRL key you'd actually know the story....
Here is something for you to learn.... VN stands for Visual Novel... Novel means you have to read.... if you skip that part you are missing the point...

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes