Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Riley Threesome - Go shopping with Liza on Day 34. There will be a commotion involving Riley. She will disappear into the shop. Follow her in (Liza will find her way home). Riley will try some toys and then the shopkeeper will appear. Enjoy.

Jun 12, 2020
Riley Threesome - Go shopping with Liza on Day 34. There will be a commotion involving Riley. She will disappear into the shop. Follow her in (Liza will find her way home). Riley will try some toys and then the shopkeeper will appear. Enjoy.
I'm not getting that. Riley just says : "Call me sometime?". I'm playing on the compressed version, could that be a problem?

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Some of the key points with Riley -
Day 8, tell her the truth about why you took the job. If you don't, you get a second opportunity on Day 9.
Day 9, come clean with her if you didn't on Day 8. If you don't, you can't start the relationship. (I think this is the day she gives you her phone number)
Day 11, you need to call Riley if you want to release the video footage you have of Brody. Accept her invitation to come over or the relationship opportunity ends.
Day 20, check your laptop for a message from her. Then call her in the evening.
Day 34, go with Liza to the mall. There will be a commotion caused by Brody. Riley will duck into the Sex Shop to escape. Follow her. That leads to sex with the shop keeper.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
I played the game with Lain's MOD first time and made a save file (Day1). But no save folder or file appears in game folder. The save file appears only in my C:\....\AppData\... I tried the game without Lain's MOD and get the same result. I have played other Ren'Py games but haven't seen this before. What should I do? Thanks for help.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Anybody help please?
I continue to play the game (with Lain's MOD) today. At first, it encounters an error. As mentioned by someone earlier, I delete the folder "persistent" (only a file "perverteer" in the folder) in C:\. Then it works. However, when I want to load the saves I played yesterday (up to Day4), all save slots are empty in the game. Save files are still in C:\.
On the other hand, saves files are in C: drive only. Not appear in game folder.
Is it related to the MOD or the game itself? Please help.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Anybody help please?
I continue to play the game (with Lain's MOD) today. At first, it encounters an error. As mentioned by someone earlier, I delete the folder "persistent" (only a file "perverteer" in the folder) in C:\. Then it works. However, when I want to load the saves I played yesterday (up to Day4), all save slots are empty in the game. Save files are still in C:\.
On the other hand, saves files are in C: drive only. Not appear in game folder.
Is it related to the MOD or the game itself? Please help.
Usually if you use a mod, then a save needs to be made with the game and mod. Save from unmodded game won't work with modded games and vice versa - usually.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Usually if you use a mod, then a save needs to be made with the game and mod. Save from unmodded game won't work with modded games and vice versa - usually.
I guess you misunderstood my situation. I made modded saves with modded Sisterly Lust yesterday. I want to continue this modded game with modded saves today but the save slot shows empty.
I've played Ren'Py games (modded or unmodded) before. Unlike other games, this game created a folder "persistent" with a file "perverteer" in C drive but not create folder "save" in Sisterly_Lust-1.1.4-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\game\.

daledd

May 28, 2019
Why is his dick so small? No judgement but they keep talking about his giant dick while he's sporting maybe 5-6 inches tops.

Reactions: uwunya69

uwunya69

Aug 6, 2021
So, as the average penis size is around 6 inches, at least least 50% of the human males have small dicks per your definition?;)
Yes.

on a less sarcastic note, it's disproportional to his body and thus distracting at times. Didn't detract from the game experience other than that though

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes