Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I mean you can play only extra scene on version v1.1.3
The extras have stayed the same since the first final version.
So if you just want the extras and don't feel like downloading the whole game again,
Copy the extras.rpa file from the game folder of an old final version to the game folder of the latest version.

If someone wants, I can upload the extras separately to mega and share the file for a short time.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I would guess so, though I don't recall the game ever specifying one way or the other.
I would rather say no, in contrast to the other two sisters, it is never mentioned in the game and the "blackmail pictures with dildo" speak against pure virginity if you know what I mean.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sisterly Lust [v1.1.4 Bugfix Extended] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 876 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 842 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2018
Just starting the game. If I change the name to Mom what does everyone else call her? I mean the sisters calling her mom makes sense but will everyone call her mom?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just starting the game. If I change the name to Mom what does everyone else call her? I mean the sisters calling her mom makes sense but will everyone call her mom?
I know Rachel says "mom" and "mother" the first day you see her. I don't see much of Liza in my games since I'm not interested in her at all. I think Bella refers to her as "mom" or "mother" a time or two. I always do my Bella LOVE route in this game and it's pretty robotic after doing it hundreds of times, so I probably glaze over a couple of extra references.

Apr 4, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to download how to download android version (not talking about compressed version ) I tried many times but it always pictures and videos load into galleries and always when I try to install it it keeps saying app not installed.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to download how to download android version (not talking about compressed version ) I tried many times but it always pictures and videos load into galleries and always when I try to install it it keeps saying app not installed.
Here is my unofficial android port of Sisterly Lust - v1.1.2 - ES - (Patched) + Lain's Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
Try this one....

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Just completed another run... I'd like to thank the dev(s) for correcting the Megan pregnancy birth reveal. Chalk up another girl in the children column. Back to exploring the solo routes. Still an awesome game!

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes