Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
im getting the error "SL.exe is not a valid Win32 application". Whats the fix?
It is 64 bit only I think, is your OS a 32 bit? If it is you can try these files. I recompiled the game into a 32 bit build but my OS is 64 bit so I have no way to test it on a 32. There are probably easier ways to do it but it works on my end though.

Go to wherever you installed the game and delete everything but the "game" folder (back it up if you want) and replace them with these.

trowaway3213

Aug 6, 2020
My OS is 64 bit. I tried downloading the game from different sources and all but one had both SL.exe and SL32.exe. Both of those exe gave the same error.
I found one download link that had a version (still latest patch 1.1.3) of the game without SL32.exe (just SL.exe) and that one worked. Saw some other people that had the same problem as me and posted this to show how to fix it.

Its odd that different download links have different versions of the game.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Jus
It is 64 bit only I think, is your OS a 32 bit? If it is you can try these files. I recompiled the game into a 32 bit build but my OS is 64 bit so I have no way to test it on a 32. There are probably easier ways to do it but it works on my end though.

Go to wherever you installed the game and delete everything but the "game" folder (back it up if you want) and replace them with these.
Just in case anyone with a 32-bit machine is put off from trying it, it works fine on my 32-bit machine.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
That game is really nice so and make much fun to play it.
But as I hear the stuff about the TPMUWD as an german I must directly think of WW2 and the third Reich, where the neighbours and family are spying each other. And directly got to the guy in charge and reports their behave or against that Führer, so that the SS go to them and the father, mom, children are pulling out and will never be seeing again.
That was not so good times!
But im pleased really so far from the game and excited what happends next.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That game is really nice so and make much fun to play it.
But as I hear the stuff about the TPMUWD as an german I must directly think of WW2 and the third Reich, where the neighbours and family are spying each other. And directly got to the guy in charge and reports their behave or against that Führer, so that the SS go to them and the father, mom, children are pulling out and will never be seeing again.
That was not so good times!
But im pleased really so far from the game and excited what happends next.
:unsure:

naja... so viel würd ich jetzt da ned reininterpretieren...

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
hi guys, quick question, i played twice, first one bella (romance) + susan + riley, you don't even ask riley to marry you... 2nd ending full haren mode with soft sub bella path, here i married riley, there is an ending by any chance that you can marry bella and riley? just the 2 of them

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I've not run that route personally, but I would think you should be able to. I saw mention a couple months back that there's a Riley only marriage scenario. You might need to deal with the oldest sister's dick boyfriend, which would require some interaction with the oldest sister until you encounter the scene in the shopping mall where Riley confronts the priest and ex-boyfriend. Definitely hit all the sex scenes with her and offer her a place to stay when they throw rocks through her windows. Like I said, I haven't run that route, so good luck and let us know if you were successful.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
hi guys, quick question, i played twice, first one bella (romance) + susan + riley, you don't even ask riley to marry you... 2nd ending full haren mode with soft sub bella path, here i married riley, there is an ending by any chance that you can marry bella and riley? just the 2 of them
I've not run that route personally, but I would think you should be able to. I saw mention a couple months back that there's a Riley only marriage scenario. You might need to deal with the oldest sister's dick boyfriend, which would require some interaction with the oldest sister until you encounter the scene in the shopping mall where Riley confronts the priest and ex-boyfriend. Definitely hit all the sex scenes with her and offer her a place to stay when they throw rocks through her windows. Like I said, I haven't run that route, so good luck and let us know if you were successful.
There is a Riley-only route where you do get married to her, and yes, you have to deal with Brody. You have to be on Liza's route long enough to get to that spot, then basically jump ship from her to Riley. I've done it once in the very beginning of me playing this game a long time ago. It's a nice little ending honestly.

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
There is a Riley-only route where you do get married to her, and yes, you have to deal with Brody. You have to be on Liza's route long enough to get to that spot, then basically jump ship from her to Riley. I've done it once in the very beginning of me playing this game a long time ago. It's a nice little ending honestly.
Thank you guys!! you rock! i'm gonna try that, maybe a third run for a dual bella/riley wife situation would be my definitive scenario

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
After seeing the awesome Caroline banner (and adding it to my sig), I was looking for a Bella specific banner. I found two banners, the one I'm using (with Rachel, Liza, and Bella) and one with Rachel only, but it had the users name on it instead of Rachel. Are there any Bella banners out there? I tried several searches, but didn't seem to find anything.

If not, I'll have to figure out how to make one....

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes