NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
If they are all from the same woman she deserves a medal... and a long vacation.
Nah, he was putting most protagonists on here to shame and had approximately 39 wives as well. Really, I think the only games that can keep up are some of the totally free-form text games.

Bruce Banner

Feb 21, 2021
I
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

The game & mod requires write permissions in order to work

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
It's not working

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
When playing the Susan Discreet path and the Bella Dom route, when Susan finds out about Bella's kink, she wanted to borrow her when they got to the Island... I'm curious as to what that scene would have looked like...:unsure:
me too i was looking forward to that nut it did not happens i was sad i hope we can get an update to the game but its highly unlikely

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
me too i was looking forward to that nut it did not happens i was sad i hope we can get an update to the game but its highly unlikely
very very unlikely, actually not ever going to happen at all. This game has been done for a long time now. Use your imagination I guess. :unsure:

As the group Aqua said one of their songs so long ago....

"Imagination that is your creation" - Aqua, 1997 "Barbie Girl"

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
It's actually not that unlikely, DLC has been confirmed as an option if time permits and Perv has some good ideas.
Introducing some of the girls to mom's hobby would certainly be a rich source for scenes in such a case.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I think i'm not the first or the only one but, I in love with Bella............. The most beautiful by far <3
Yeah, she is my favorite as well. There is something in the fact that she is initially harsh towards the MC, but he still can win her heart in the end that is extremely appealing to me.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
MY SSD on my main computer died so I've been using my backup POS computer until my new rig arrives. I decided to replay this WONDERFUL game and I'd forgotten how GOOD it is! Yes, agreed, Bella is absolutely the best girl! I always save her for last in the orgies. I must admit, I shed some manly tears in a few places! I love TFTUV, but this game has a special place in my heart!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
MC Rebecca and daughter
If I have to use incest patch, how do I do it for Mac?
I'm pretty sure that scene is towards the end of the game, so you just have to play I guess...
I don't think you need the patch. The MAC version seems to be patched already, though I'm not a 100% sure.
If not I'd assume you copy the files to the /game folder in your directory just like on PC?
Not sure though.

Let's try to summon and Old One....

Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
There's a threesome scene with Rebeca and Nia right before you leave the island. There's watersports involved too. Not sure how to get it myself, but you need to be in a relationship with both of them.

To patch the Mac version, you need to right click and choose "Show package contents". Drill down into the directory structure until you find the game directory and copy the patch there.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes