Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I'm working on the German translation and found a fault in the original script on day 145.
Iris is addressed as Mrs. Smith by the MC, but Mrs. Smith is the name of Susan (Mom) in the unpatched version.

Does anyone know if Iris' last name comes up somewhere in the course of the game?
Otherwise, I'll just replace it with the first name.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
What happens if you Romance all the girls in the family? I have a relationship with all of them but starting to wonder if its such a good idea. Don't really want a repeat of the Bella/Rachel Drama when they found out he was doing them both

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
There is a scene where the mother explodes when she finds out, but it works out in the end.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What happens if you Romance all the girls in the family? I have a relationship with all of them but starting to wonder if its such a good idea. Don't really want a repeat of the Bella/Rachel Drama when they found out he was doing them both
You can romance nearly every single woman in the game and have a massive harem at the end if you do it right.

Orgies happen, everyone fucks everyone else.

Reactions: sava75

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The short answer is: you get to have them all, and it is a VERY good thing.
If you go the love+pregnancy route for all of them, you end up the father of 22 kids, 16 girls and 6 boys.
And the Epilogue was especially well done in my opinion.

So........ go forth and fornicate.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
mmm somehow missed out on riley in the end, sometime before the protest, i followed the walkthrough very closely so idk how i missed it. but overall was good times

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Why is his dick so small? No judgement but they keep talking about his giant dick while he's sporting maybe 5-6 inches tops.
Would love to see this remastered with improved male model featuring a Stiglet-level upgrade to MC's dick. All harem masters deserve an appropriate harem baton!

Also: needs a couple lewd scenes with Rachel, Bella, and Liza together prior to Susan discovering their liaisons with MC.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I hadn't played this in months and decided to check out the extra scene version. This still remains one of the best adult games out there from start to finish. Although I lack an incest fetish, I really enjoy some good smut. The dialog, consequences for making the wrong choice, and sexual intensity of this game really makes for a satisfying playthrough time and time again.

For some reason, the oldest sister has actually become more attractive to me than she was in the past. I'm not sure what changed about me or my opinions to change this, but she was never really very desirable to me in my past playthroughs. I really only worked on her to get other groups scenes going.

Is anyone else disappointed that there wasn't a grudge fuck with Mrs. Steele after seeing what she was packing in her glory days? Leaving her looking angry with cum running off her glasses...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
How exactly do you get Megan to be part of the big harem and what not?

I presume its Bella's Romance path over her submissive path. But I want to be sure.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How exactly do you get Megan to be part of the big harem and what not?

I presume its Bella's Romance path over her submissive path. But I want to be sure.
You can't touch her at all on Bella's romance path, she's only really available to sub Bella.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
You can get her on both paths. It happens on Day 26. On the romance path, when you go dancing with Bella, Megan will ask you a question about your relationship... tell her it's complicated. When dancing with Bella, just dance normally, not romantically. When you go to leave Megan should give you her phone number, take it. On the way to the hotel, Bella will ask if you're interested in Megan, say yes. There will be a threesome opportunity in Bella's room down the road. When you visit the coffee shop, you can also do Megan in the office on her break. On the submissive path, fool around with Megan on the dance floor. When Megan asks about your relationship tell her that you're friends with benefits.

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
You can get her on both paths. It happens on Day 26. On the romance path, when you go dancing with Bella, Megan will ask you a question about your relationship... tell her it's complicated. When dancing with Bella, just dance normally, not romantically. When you go to leave Megan should give you her phone number, take it. On the way to the hotel, Bella will ask if you're interested in Megan, say yes. There will be a threesome opportunity in Bella's room down the road. When you visit the coffee shop, you can also do Megan in the office on her break. On the submissive path, fool around with Megan on the dance floor. When Megan asks about your relationship tell her that you're friends with benefits.
Though I never had sex with her in the office. She does show up At the end on the romance path. More of a irregular like Alina and what not. I know both paths open up relationship with her I meant which one ends with her joining the harem. Romancing Bella seems to be the answer

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
Ok after playing through the Romance path I completely understand why Bella is best girl Cuz hot dayum.

Now I'm upset I even tried the sub dom path thinking it would be more fun. I don't think any 3d girl has looked at the camera like Bella does.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ok after playing through the Romance path I completely understand why Bella is best girl Cuz hot dayum.

Now I'm upset I even tried the sub dom path thinking it would be more fun. I don't think any 3d girl has looked at the camera like Bella does.
The sub and romance routes in this game are really straight forward.... Do you want short term gratification or do you want to play the long game by being a nice and understanding brother?

I think the romance route is the far better one. True you get a few less sex scenes with her but in the end it pays off, cause she then really loves the MC and I think that's a worthy goal.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes