Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So is there an incest patch or can i just avoid this game from the get go?
Hello and i'll help you out on this site it is best to read everything from the OP so please go read the OP and see that spoiler tag press it for some goodies yes some candy is behind that spoiler very nice candy like the best candy ever so go on and click it.

Reactions: Nekura and j3wed

Heresi

May 26, 2018
Love the game! I don't normally nitpick minor dialogue glitches but given Patreon's opinion on the content, I thought I'd mention a few things about Day 15.
End of day, a few of parts of Rachel's bedroom scene aren't flagged as "special": "You pull your giggling sister on your lap and give her buttocks a very light spanking." and "Without hesitation you move to her pussy. The sudden touch of your lips on her pussy lips sends a shockwave through your sister's body."
Also, on the beach during the discussion about the counsellor she says "She even accused mom of not preparing me enough to resist such temptation.", special or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you play taboo edition or use load where they were gamewise sisters and mom then they are mc's sisters and mom.

rnhunter

May 7, 2018
yip I had the same thing for me . I said no to dinner and end up going there anyway
I get the same thing. Furthermore after your invited to spend the night due to forgetting keys, game crashes when u get up in the middle of the night. Don't know what's up with that

SingerNS

May 30, 2017
one of the best games i played for sure, not too slow nor too fast i couldnt stop playing till i got to the end...
now playing again since i missed some stuff

Reactions: Perverteer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
one of the best games i played for sure, not too slow nor too fast i couldnt stop playing till i got to the end...
now laying again since i missed some stuff
Yes this is my #2 game on my list and my #1 game is "A New Home"
Both of these games switch places every other update though.;)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes