a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is amazing. How is it not on the popular games list!
Because we don't pester the mod's to make it so and we are quiet here and not cause to much of a fuss over it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any insect restoration patch??
Not only is it on the first post but if you look at the top of the screen you will see the "Lewd Patcher" and it is also there with other patches for the games here at F95.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The worst part of it is, I groan while typing them!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I too get sexual pleasure from making bad puns.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
But do you clean up your keyboard afterwards? Could account for spelling errors if your fingers slip on the keys.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Good update the vacay was nice but I can't wait to get back to mom's lessons! Even if you do eventually start a relationship with her I would still go to the sessions the idea that she doesn't know it's you that's the good stuff.
I agree with you, but at the same time, I would really love to see the look on mom's face if the mc's mask fell off while pleasuring master during one of her lessons.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Most games I have one or two girls who are my clear favs and the others are kinda just a bonus (or in some cases an annoyance (see DMD where only D, Georgina and the yoga girl are worth a single dick stroke)), but this game is different. The new vacation people I don't care about, same goes for the friends of the young sis, but the four girls in the family all go up and down in terms of who I like the most. They all have aspects that really get me going. I think Bella is my fave from a style and personality perspective, but that might change.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Forgive me I am new to this site, but is that a good thing?
Sometimes yes:happyblush and sometimes no:happyblush, its just how it is.:heartcoveredeyes:

You like it you go pester the mods about it:heartcoveredeyes: and if you don't like it then don't it is up to each and everyone of you to make up your own mind on this.:firstimekiss:

Believe me I pestered the mods all the time on this.:evilsmile:;):cool:

Yoosuf Qureshi

Dec 9, 2017
Pregnancy would be a nice addition to the game to spice things up. Maybe on Rachel because of what her teacher has been telling her and how the MC deals with it would be an interesting route to take. All young pregnancys dont have to be bad and it could be positive or negative depending on how the characters work with it. Though idk how you would deal with all the other relationships the MC has then.

U

User_215882

Long story short, don't pester me about this stuff.

for your own good
klx pleare help me. I no how to make game work? Be pal help me out please? Me love you long time. Give save and walkthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pregnancy would be a nice addition to the game to spice things up. Maybe on Rachel because of what her teacher has been telling her and how the MC deals with it would be an interesting route to take. All young pregnancys dont have to be bad and it could be positive or negative depending on how the characters work with it. Though idk how you would deal with all the other relationships the MC has then.
Yes I agree pregnancy would make this game a whole lot better and more kissing, we need kissing and pregnancy.
When alone with a sister or mom give them a kiss, does not need to be a french kiss all the time just a peck on the lips or so with a few seconds lingering on.
Rachel gives MC a kiss on the check as she arrives at the dinner table with the family or Bella or Liza or or or!!!

Those puppy dog eyes Liza giving to MC she is the one that needs to get pregnant first with the MC then Rachel.:heartcoveredeyes:

:happyblushBella needs it to but later after she finds out about Liza and Rachel and is felling left out or something.:firstimekiss:

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes