Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Pretty much. But I got around it, but had to skip some paths. Oh well, I did enjoy the game. James is total bro. Cant wait to get some hot action with Liza, and for Mom, wish we had more than just cunninglingus from her.

Honestly, I prefer doing the Dom part than getting DomEd, so last question, will it be longer till we can see a Masochist mom?
Pretty much. But I got around it, but had to skip some paths. Oh well, I did enjoy the game. James is total bro. Cant wait to get some hot action with Liza, and for Mom, wish we had more than just cunninglingus from her.

Honestly, I prefer doing the Dom part than getting DomEd, so last question, will it be longer till we can see a Masochist mom?
how to fix that me have same problem

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Liked the update, especially the Nia/Rachel stuff, though would have liked more Liza time.
If the player has rejected the dominatrix route is the mrs Smith route still viable outside of this?
There will be more Liza in the next update. I'm still figuring out Mom's route, the recent events during the hike have created an opening, so I might be able to work out a relationship option where you avoid Discreet entirely. No promises though! I'm structuring the next release now, so more news when this has finalized.

Just took a look at the walkthrough for v0.9, and it appears to be missing some stat changes with Bella (when she's in the dominant route).
You're right, the walkthrough has been updated with the extra information.

Minor render issues: If you look closely at the mirror in the yoga studio, you aren't in it; Rebeca's overalls have holes under her boobs; Rebeca's necklace disappears into her neck a bit; the sofa bed you sleep in has a glass cover when Nia shows up; soon after that the MC has visibly blue balls; and Rachel's bikini also had a gaping hole in it.
Had some major issues with the MCs penis texture in that scene, I'm sad it's so noticeable. I'll see if Photoshop is any help in those cases.

Speaking of, there's a good chance that the nia_sex flag is also similarly bugged.
In what way? Is there dialog referring to it, despite it not happening, or something else? I believe the flag is correctly set in the code.

Any pregnancy comming to the game?
That's a though one. I actually have a pregnancy morph package loaded, so it would be possible technically, but I'm still on the fence whether to actually include it. The pregnant female shape sometimes arouses me, but other times I think too much on what pregnancy actually entails and that's a boner-killer for sure... So the answer is: maybe.

Found a render bug, @Perverteer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that's a serious skin condition, I'll update that one in the next release.

Hi there ppl, first post here.

Firstly I wanna say that this is nice game overall and I like it thoroughly.
Problem is I ended up getting into a gamebreaking loop as it seems..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope for a quick reply back with some help..
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
I guess you're not working at the supermarket in that playthrough? If that's the case you could open the Developer Console by pressing Shift + O and input the following right after you talk to James:
Code:
jump day08_p_room_evening_choices
The current build goes back to the wrong option tree, a fix will be included in the next release.

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
There will be more Liza in the next update. I'm still figuring out Mom's route, the recent events during the hike have created an opening, so I might be able to work out a relationship option where you avoid Discreet entirely. No promises though! I'm structuring the next release now, so more news when this has finalized.
Yes More Liza :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
In what way? Is there dialog referring to it, despite it not happening, or something else? I believe the flag is correctly set in the code.
I think there are like three paths that lead to sex with Nia, but only one of them sets the flag. As far as I remember, it's not really checked though, so I'm not certain it's actually wrong.
Damn that's a serious skin condition, I'll update that one in the next release.
There's a mild case of this skin condition also visible on the MC when the returns home with Mom. It's not very noticeable, but it might be worth investigating for the future.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Any chance to see her as submissive to MC?

jacksdw

Dec 18, 2017
hi im probably being incredibly stupid but for the life of me i cannot get set_special True to work. what is the exact code to use if not does anypne have a save for the start of the game with it enabled cheers

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
hi im probably being incredibly stupid but for the life of me i cannot get set_special True to work. what is the exact code to use if not does anypne have a save for the start of the game with it enabled cheers
You need to enter it EXACTLY like the note on the first page says: set_special(True) Do not forget the brackets or capital T in True.

Hope that helps.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
You need to enter it EXACTLY like the note on the first page says: set_special(True) Do not forget the brackets or capital T in True.

Hope that helps.
just fyi, in the current version you can enter all besides False to enable the taboo edition, every number or string will do it
just open the console with <shift + o> and type set_special(True), set_special() or set_special(66) or even set_special("Yay!")

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Although this is a good one... at the speed of the updates this is going to be finished somewhere between 2020 and the next century...

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys!!! First of all, my special thank you for Mr. Perverteer! What a greta job you´re doing sir!!!Keep it up.
Now for the game lovers, i have a question: How can i have the Bella route opened?I must be doing some choices wrongly....Can´t go to her room when she is criyng....The walkthrough is quite dubious on which route we choose to go...Or is it just me being a dumb arse???? ;) Thank you all in advance!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys!!! First of all, my special thank you for Mr. Perverteer! What a greta job you´re doing sir!!!Keep it up.
Now for the game lovers, i have a question: How can i have the Bella route opened?I must be doing some choices wrongly....Can´t go to her room when she is criyng....The walkthrough is quite dubious on which route we choose to go...Or is it just me being a dumb arse???? ;) Thank you all in advance!!
Bella has 2 paths - one where you're dominating, and one where you're loving. This is started on day 4, by lying about the loan or giving her the full amount.

You can check which path you're on by clicking on the heart on the top right corner. Relationship: Yes (Love) or Relationship: Yes (Dominant).

Reactions: Zal

Zal

May 5, 2017
Bella has 2 paths - one where you're dominating, and one where you're loving. This is started on day 4, by lying about the loan or giving her the full amount.

You can check which path you're on by clicking on the heart on the top right corner. Relationship: Yes (Love) or Relationship: Yes (Dominant).
Thank you so very much my friend!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Need more anal and rimjobs
Oh! God I love you, You may know my hatred on anal, and I will not deny your love for ass. So in the spirit of this, I'm going to be positive in my response. I do this with love for you, because your totally awesome!!

Hell Yes! nothing says lovin, like a little back door oven. Having them moan, while you push yourself balls deep.
You know your doing it right, when you can get a little deep queef. Then later you can get to brag, that you definitely know "What The Rock Was Cookin" that night...…..Lol!!

I'm not poking fun at you, to each their own, that's what makes you awesome :heartcoveredeyes:………………..Peace!!

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh! God I love you, You may know my hatred on anal, and I will not deny your love for ass. So in the spirit of this, I'm going to be positive in my response. I do this with love for you, because your totally awesome!!

Hell Yes! nothing says lovin, like a little back door oven. Having them moan, while you push yourself balls deep.
You know your doing it right, when you can get a little deep queef. Then later you can get to brag, that you definitely know "What The Rock Was Cookin" that night...…..Lol!!

I'm not poking fun at you, to each their own, that's what makes you awesome :heartcoveredeyes:………………..Peace!!

Reactions: jaydem
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes