xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Liked the update, especially the Nia/Rachel stuff, though would have liked more Liza time.
If the player has rejected the dominatrix route is the mrs Smith route still viable outside of this?

Reactions: Perverteer

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
FYI went back to an old save to access the Rachel/Nia scene and came across this error. Wasn't a big deal, just ignored it and skipped ahead.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day15.rpy", line 1050, in <module>
NameError: name 'day15_m_night_visit' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day15.rpyc", line 934, in script
  File "C:\Users\db\Desktop\NEW\SL-0.9-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\db\Desktop\NEW\SL-0.9-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\exports.py", line 855, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\db\Desktop\NEW\SL-0.9-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1870, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\db\Desktop\NEW\SL-0.9-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\python.py", line 1863, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day15.rpy", line 1050, in <module>
NameError: name 'day15_m_night_visit' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
SL 0.9
Sun May 20 09:59:48 2018

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
Just took a look at the walkthrough for v0.9, and it appears to be missing some stat changes with Bella (when she's in the dominant route). During the very last scene with her, if you choose the lightest of the three cumshot options, you get Trust +1, otherwise you get Corruption +1 for either of the other selections (along with an erection-halting angry look from Bella for the hardest option...*laugh*). Seems like this choice might become important down the road, since her Trust stat on the dominant path is pretty low (at least compared to her high Corruption).

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Minor render issues: If you look closely at the mirror in the yoga studio, you aren't in it; Rebeca's overalls have holes under her boobs; Rebeca's necklace disappears into her neck a bit; the sofa bed you sleep in has a glass cover when Nia shows up; soon after that the MC has visibly blue balls; and Rachel's bikini also had a gaping hole in it.

There were also a dozen of typos and similar errors that would warrant an extra round of proofreading, and I noticed that Nia knows about you and Rachel even if you say you're single at dinner.

Good update.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Minor render issues: If you look closely at the mirror in the yoga studio, you aren't in it; Rebeca's overalls have holes under her boobs; Rebeca's necklace disappears into her neck a bit; the sofa bed you sleep in has a glass cover when Nia shows up; soon after that the MC has visibly blue balls; and Rachel's bikini also had a gaping hole in it.

There were also a dozen of typos and similar errors that would warrant an extra round of proofreading, and I noticed that Nia knows about you and Rachel even if you say you're single at dinner.

Good update.
Honestly - I don't care. This is not boasting about DAZ studio skill as Wife and mother, where dev is more focused on the correct light from the window than the story and dialogues. I had plenty of laughs with Sisterly Lust and that's matter to me :D

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Honestly - I don't care. This is not boasting about DAZ studio skill as Wife and mother, where dev is more focused on the correct light from the window than the story and dialogues. I had plenty of laughs with Sisterly Lust and that's matter to me :D
I only mention these things because they distract me. I didn't mention the ones that were easy to ignore, like lighting or Rachel looking more like her sisters in the night.

Reactions: Centurion

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Thanks! Should be fixed in the next release or a bugfix release.

That choice sets a flag (r_relationship_exclusive) which will be used to track your relationship status with Rachel in future updates. Rachel is a carefree girl, willing to experiment and bringing Nia into the mix is a result of that. If you don't want to involve any other characters (for a threesome or something) you should decline Rachel's offer that night. The choice will probably come up a few times though, so no big deal if you didn't refuse or just want to refuse such encounters later. It doesn't mean that she'll fuck around with anybody, she remains very much yours throughout the story.

Hmmm, could be the pose, or the camera in the apartment, especially when it happens with two separate characters in the same environment. Will have a look.

You'd have to start a new game. Sisterly Lust is more of a visual novel instead of a game (I know I'm guilty of confusing those terms on a regular basis). So it's more linear than something like Milfy City or something, where every day you can engage in activities and repeat them indefinitely if you choose to.

Yeah, I started the love route much later due to popular demand and liking the character enough to grant her both scenarios. There will be more content with her on the love path, possibly even exclusive to the love route, have to think on that.

Weird that Rachel looks different to a lot of people. It's probably a combination of lighting and posing, because the character model hasn't changed from her old, 3Delight version.

With the relationships with Liza, Bella and Rachel progressing, the need for sex with secondary characters is declining. Expect to see more like the Nia and Rachel scenarios, instead of separate scenes. There's still no full-on penetrative sex with the primary characters though, so I feel the sexy times with the secondary cast are still necessary from time to time.

1. The next update will see them going home
2. I have something planned for that just before the MC is going back
3. With vaginal sex (or otherwise)? Not at the moment.
4. Yes!

I swear I didn't touch the breast size or shape sliders in DAZ! She did get a shader upgrade after switching from 3Delight to Iray starting from Day 13, but nothing else other than that.

She's the yoga instructor.

Yeah, I kinda figured that I'd have to start over from scratch, but it's not to big of a deal considering that I do like this game. Thanks for the response and keep up the good work. :)

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
That choice sets a flag (r_relationship_exclusive) which will be used to track your relationship status with Rachel in future updates. Rachel is a carefree girl, willing to experiment and bringing Nia into the mix is a result of that. If you don't want to involve any other characters (for a threesome or something) you should decline Rachel's offer that night. The choice will probably come up a few times though, so no big deal if you didn't refuse or just want to refuse such encounters later. It doesn't mean that she'll fuck around with anybody, she remains very much yours throughout the story.
Thank you for the explanation. Seem like a big decision in a strange place from reading the walkthrough. So I just wanted a clarification and as long there are decisions after, im happy:)

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
what do they mean by developer console
It's a way for the developer to get access to the game while running and checking for not critical errors.
If you want to play with Taboo, just do what the instructions say. You won't break anything.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Really nice update, good job on the different character's development.
Hope to see a bit more of liza in the next update

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
i am sure this might be a silly question but, i played through v.8 so if i now download v.9 do i have to start again ? if not how do i get my v.8 an v.9 to merge?
cheers

U

User_32285

i am sure this might be a silly question but, i played through v.8 so if i now download v.9 do i have to start again ? if not how do i get my v.8 an v.9 to merge?
cheers
Copy the saves directory from your v8 directory (\game) to your v9 dir (\game)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes