Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys i need an answer.
On Day 17 i accept to go to dinner at rebecca house.
That night rebecca ask me to fuck her, ofc mc fuck her.
Then after Rachel and Nia wanna fuck too.

So i look at the walkthrough and the walk say:

During the night, if you accept Rachel's and Nia's offer to have sex with you, Rachel will corrupt further.(Corruption +1) Declining to have sex with both girls results in ending any relationship with Nia and you lose some trust with Rachel.
(Trust -1) If you want Rachel exclusively to yourself however, this is the way to go. Note that you may miss out on certain sexual scenes in the future.

So... who mean only for yourself? That if i accept the sex thing, Rachel in future fuck with another guy? Or she do some lesbian thing with Nia? Because if the thing involved only Nia* and not other guys, i go with sex with both. But if there are other guys.... then i say no. Can someone tell me better the thing?

For now i just reload an old save in the joga studio and go with Rachel istead of Nia.
In that case at the night the thing go like this Rebecca --> Rachel ----> Nia and not both. For now i use that. but i really need the up answer.

Edit 1
Ok so i finish this new update and who to say?
I really like it! And i really love the Bella love path! I am really happy to have choice the love path istead the blackmail path. I do not like to play the bastard and blackmail role. I just hope that from now on Bella love path have more content to see. Because till now i think that the blackmail path have more event to see.
The liza story too was cute, i really like romance thing XD
For Rachel i need to understand the two thing i write up befor say some other thing.
For the mother? Well here we need to discuss a bit. Because i think that the mother till now have had the less event in the game. I mean from the start till now, we chat a few time, then just two event where she work and then finally a kiss, but she think that mc was her dead husband =.=
I really hope that we can start with the mother a love path too. I prefer love path istead of wip and latex clothes XD
Anticipate thankses.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Sooo I was reading the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So anyone care to explain what that is supposed to me?
She already has an interest in playing with girls, thanks to her friends. Way at the start she mentions that she shared everything with the other two. It was just with mutual oral with Alina that she declined, but even still sleeping together naked wasn't a problem.

In any case, turning them down might discourage her from experimenting with girls, and she definitely won't be bringing in other partners in the future (like one of the other sisters), because you can choose that to not be the MC's preference.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
thanks for the update it was lovely
i wanted to ask :
when are they going to go back home?
after going back will MC have sex with NIa and her mother?
are we going to see 3some with nia and rachel ?
and the last one : is MC going to have sex with his mother out side of the company she is working?

P.S : thanks for your hard working

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. only perverteer knows for sure
2. unlikely
3. besides what was in this update? possibly
4. very likely

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Selena looks really hot. Never noticed it before but Rebeca's jean outfit has some major clipping spots where her breast are clipping through her outfit.

Did Rachel get a boob job on day 17 as her boobs look way bigger then they have been in the game and their shape is different she also looks different as well in her face?

Reactions: Perverteer

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial fix for the 'decline dinner' goof
i also set the day17_n_sex var to True for both arcs yoga/biking
put the attached file into folder game of your installation
(tag: bugfix)

Reactions: Graybo

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, my question too, i cant trigger Bella path on day 6 after i gave her money and talked with her day before...

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I think it's actually declining Nia, but yes, at the yoga studio.

(Just went back to check - it's a save point - and it is indeed Nia extending the invite)
Thanks! Should be fixed in the next release or a bugfix release.

Sooo I was reading the walkthrough
So anyone care to explain what that is supposed to me?
That choice sets a flag (r_relationship_exclusive) which will be used to track your relationship status with Rachel in future updates. Rachel is a carefree girl, willing to experiment and bringing Nia into the mix is a result of that. If you don't want to involve any other characters (for a threesome or something) you should decline Rachel's offer that night. The choice will probably come up a few times though, so no big deal if you didn't refuse or just want to refuse such encounters later. It doesn't mean that she'll fuck around with anybody, she remains very much yours throughout the story.

Is it just me, or are quite a few of the renders way off this time?

Toward the beginning of the update, Rachel looks emaciated and has an enormous head and mom's hips during the jerk off scene look way oversized.
Hmmm, could be the pose, or the camera in the apartment, especially when it happens with two separate characters in the same environment. Will have a look.

Now, I do have one quick question- as I've only been interested in the Redhead, a few of the other characters have piqued my interest (Bella particularly)- can you try and start anything with her being this far into the game OR should a new game be restarted? I was hoping that once this vacation is over and you all go back to the house- that it would kind of be a "soft-reset" and maybe you could start going into the other rooms and interacting with the other characters.
You'd have to start a new game. Sisterly Lust is more of a visual novel instead of a game (I know I'm guilty of confusing those terms on a regular basis). So it's more linear than something like Milfy City or something, where every day you can engage in activities and repeat them indefinitely if you choose to.

Right now it's way far behind, and hopefully it will get to things like the dinner exhibitionism without needing to be coerced because, you know, people do that all the time IRL and are in good, healthy, non abusive relationships.
Yeah, I started the love route much later due to popular demand and liking the character enough to grant her both scenarios. There will be more content with her on the love path, possibly even exclusive to the love route, have to think on that.

I actually liked Rachel in the "night visit" scenes, because the model looked like it was redone or something to be a bit more attractive. Not sure if that was just the lighting or if there were actual changes with the model, but her face was less round and she jumped at least a point on the 1-10 scale over where she was.
Weird that Rachel looks different to a lot of people. It's probably a combination of lighting and posing, because the character model hasn't changed from her old, 3Delight version.

This is two versions in a row where we had the MC screwing abound with disposable characters instead of chasing after the sisters more, or doing much to further their relationships, hopefully that will slow down after thsipoint, unless we have situations like with Nia and Rachel where someone in the family is actually involved. I think it's safe to say that the majority of fans play this for the family element, not so the MC can bang any random woman who happens to stumble onto his cock.
With the relationships with Liza, Bella and Rachel progressing, the need for sex with secondary characters is declining. Expect to see more like the Nia and Rachel scenarios, instead of separate scenes. There's still no full-on penetrative sex with the primary characters though, so I feel the sexy times with the secondary cast are still necessary from time to time.

thanks for the update it was lovely
i wanted to ask :
when are they going to go back home?
after going back will MC have sex with NIa and her mother?
are we going to see 3some with nia and rachel ?
and the last one : is MC going to have sex with his mother out side of the company she is working?

P.S : thanks for your hard working
1. The next update will see them going home
2. I have something planned for that just before the MC is going back
3. With vaginal sex (or otherwise)? Not at the moment.
4. Yes!

Did Rachel get a boob job on day 17 as her boobs look way bigger then they have been in the game and their shape is different she also looks different as well in her face?
I swear I didn't touch the breast size or shape sliders in DAZ! She did get a shader upgrade after switching from 3Delight to Iray starting from Day 13, but nothing else other than that.

Which one is Selena?
She's the yoga instructor.

absynth3

May 4, 2017
Selena looks really hot. Never noticed it before but Rebeca's jean outfit has some major clipping spots where her breast are clipping through her outfit.

Yea I was like, nice, they changed her looks during the H scene (Rachel), she doesn't look like a kid anymore; her face looks better and a bit more mature; I don't mind her small boobs, even though the bigger ones looked better:).

Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes