D

Deleted member 308859

Who cares if Rachell turns into a slut, when you have the best sister Bella
Bella > Liza > Mommy > Rachel :HeyGuys:

Reactions: kiteares

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Is there supposed to be some sort of trigger for Rachel and Nia to ask to have sex with you? Mine went straight to Rebecca > Rachel > Nia scene-wise after dinner without any options popping up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished it and gotta say that good job again. it looked like Rachel had gained cupsize or 2.

Reactions: Perverteer

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Is there supposed to be some sort of trigger for Rachel and Nia to ask to have sex with you? Mine went straight to Rebecca > Rachel > Nia scene-wise after dinner without any options popping up.
You have to choose Nia when doing yoga there is another trigger I think it was the bar I had both I could search the rpy to find it but it had or in the code. Choosing NIA doesn't result in any stat point loss

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
So, I assume this is already well known, but I do have this one confusing thing happening in the new update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else with this issue? I scanned the thread a bit but didn't notice it.
yip I had the same thing for me . I said no to dinner and end up going there anyway

Reactions: Draakaap23

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This is a really good game and I agree with a lot of you- it should be more popular than it is, the art is good, the girls have different personalities and interactions with the MC, the story is solid-ish, and the MC isn't a total douche-nozzle. This game really is a hidden gem in a mine of overdone, cliche, repetitive dung.

There is a decent amount of content from what of it I have played- and I've only been pursuing the the Redhead (she kinda has that Amelia Pond quality) because she's cute and seemed like she'd be the most fun to pursue. She is the only one that I've established any kind of relationship with and there's never been a lack of content for her character. I cannot speak for the content that the rest of the characters, but from reading the comments- it doesn't sound like people have been too disappointed with the updates and what's been in them.

From the first release- you've never had to start from scratch or deal with 172 patches just to bring it up to the current version, the save games from the last version integrate seamlessly in to the update, you only have to enter the "naughty code" once and it carries over the next the release, and the releases have been rather consistent.

Now, I do have one quick question- as I've only been interested in the Redhead, a few of the other characters have piqued my interest (Bella particularly)- can you try and start anything with her being this far into the game OR should a new game be restarted? I was hoping that once this vacation is over and you all go back to the house- that it would kind of be a "soft-reset" and maybe you could start going into the other rooms and interacting with the other characters.

Any info would be appreciated.

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
How, I do have one quick question- as I've only been interested in the Redhead, a few of the other characters have piqued my interest (Bella particularly)- can you try and start anything with her being this far into the game OR should a new game be restarted? I was hoping that once this vacation is over and you all go back to the house- that it would kind of be a "soft-reset" and maybe you could start going into the other rooms and interacting with the other characters.
First of, awesome game! Just found it today and made 2 Playthroughs (one with own choices and one with the walkthrough)

If you want to get other relationships you have to start all over again. Many Scenes are dependent on the relation points with the person so you have to start collecting the points for love and corruption right from the start.
Other than that, your relationships with different characters don't interfere with each other so you don't loose any scenes if you focus on multiple characters atm.
The only Choice you have to make is whether you want to have bella in a loving or in a submissing relationship. submission offers much more content right now but the outcome will be different, so this will be important for future updates.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
First of, awesome game! Just found it today and made 2 Playthroughs (one with own choices and one with the walkthrough)

If you want to get other relationships you have to start all over again. Many Scenes are dependent on the relation points with the person so you have to start collecting the points for love and corruption right from the start.
Other than that, your relationships with different characters don't interfere with each other so you don't loose any scenes if you focus on multiple characters atm.
The only Choice you have to make is whether you want to have bella in a loving or in a submissing relationship. submission offers much more content right now but the outcome will be different, so this will be important for future updates.

I was kinda afraid of that, but it's a fun game to play and maybe it will be more interesting with more characters involved (but mmmm Amelia Pond mmmm, am I right?). You said you just did 2 playthroughs- out of curiosity, how long did each one take you?

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the update.

I did have to reset it to the Taboo edition, as it did not carry over for me from previous version.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Another great chapter. The sex was awesome as always, but very sweet parts with youngest and especially middle sister.

Since I love all three girls, I was a bit sad that there was practically nothing with the eldest this update, but I still loved it.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I really hope the 'love' path with Bella catches up content wise and passes the same old "I am Major asshole!! (not to be confused with SpaceBalls) Submit to me!" blackmail route that is a trope in the genre. Right now it's way far behind, and hopefully it will get to things like the dinner exhibitionism without needing to be coerced because, you know, people do that all the time IRL and are in good, healthy, non abusive relationships.

I actually liked Rachel in the "night visit" scenes, because the model looked like it was redone or something to be a bit more attractive. Not sure if that was just the lighting or if there were actual changes with the model, but her face was less round and she jumped at least a point on the 1-10 scale over where she was.

The update seemed short, perceptions and all, mainly because there wasn't much story wise going on other than "Rachel's big day" type thing, but I realize there was actually a lot to it image wise. Anytime you spend a good chunk of the time with "random NPC" characters, the episode will be considered as mostly filler by a good number of folks, so that why it seemed short.

Yay for the MC getting his rocks off, BOOO that it was with a character (Rebecca) I could give two shits about and who won't be in the story in a few episodes most likely. This is two versions in a row where we had the MC screwing abound with disposable characters instead of chasing after the sisters more, or doing much to further their relationships, hopefully that will slow down after thsipoint, unless we have situations like with Nia and Rachel where someone in the family is actually involved. I think it's safe to say that the majority of fans play this for the family element, not so the MC can bang any random woman who happens to stumble onto his cock.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes