U

User_32285

Save start day 15 version 0.8, I get following error after returning to the appertment at night.

//edit used a day 14 save and there was no error anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
So, I assume this is already well known, but I do have this one confusing thing happening in the new update:

Anyone else with this issue? I scanned the thread a bit but didn't notice it.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
So, I assume this is already well known, but I do have this one confusing thing happening in the new update:

Same here, you beat me by a couple of seconds. Guess I need to learn to type faster.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I played through it two more times just to make sure I wasn't imagining it and then went and scanned several pages of threads to make sure I wasn't doing the "look two posts above you" thing.

But nothing can prevent the simultaneous post thing. I've had that happen to me plenty of times!

Reactions: Dreadder

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017

Same. Not too hot on boning the locals, so I'm hoping there's an alternative.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017

Does that happen if you decline Rachel (or Jill in your case) at the yoga studio? Just had a look and it seems the script jumps to an incorrect point after you reply negatively, going straight to the dinner you've just declined.

If that's the case it will be fixed in a next release or a bugfix. There should be no mandatory banging of the locals!

Reactions: gamer15

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think it's actually declining Nia, but yes, at the yoga studio.

(Just went back to check - it's a save point - and it is indeed Nia extending the invite)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Does that happen if you decline Rachel (or Jill in your case) at the yoga studio? Just had a look and it seems the script jumps to an incorrect point after you reply negatively, going straight to the dinner you've just declined.
It doesn't matter if you help Rachel or Nia, and it doesn't matter whether you accept or decline Nia either. Dinner with the locals always happens.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
But one of the three has a little something "extra", eh, klx?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes