jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I am really looking forward to the dominant relationship with Bella cracking, a confession or two, and a real romance blooming from it. It feels like it's about time, in terms of pacing.

Reactions: Perverteer

Kouv

Apr 18, 2018
Hi there ppl, first post here.

Firstly I wanna say that this is nice game overall and I like it thoroughly.
Problem is I ended up getting into a gamebreaking loop as it seems..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope for a quick reply back with some help..
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Good update the vacay was nice but I can't wait to get back to mom's lessons! Even if you do eventually start a relationship with her I would still go to the sessions the idea that she doesn't know it's you that's the good stuff.

Reactions: Perverteer

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
So I tried the console commands for 0.9 and so far they are not responsive. I tried "Bella_trust=100", "Bella_attribite_set.trust=100" and a few different ways. I think they might have been disabled or changed. Any help would be great!

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
So I tried the console commands for 0.9 and so far they are not responsive. I tried "Bella_trust=100", "Bella_attribite_set.trust=100" and a few different ways. I think they might have been disabled or changed. Any help would be great!
Just took a look in developer menu (Shift + D) > Variable Viewer, and it appears that the variables aren't that straightforward. Did a quick search in this thread for the likely solutions, and found the following post:

Based on that syntax for Liza and the variables that are listed, the syntax for Bella would likely be:

Code:
b_attr = Attributes('b', b_attr.trust, b_attr.corruption)
So something like b_attr = Attributes('b', 10, 5) would give Bella a trust of 10 and a corruption of 5.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Hi there ppl, first post here.

Firstly I wanna say that this is nice game overall and I like it thoroughly.
Problem is I ended up getting into a gamebreaking loop as it seems..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope for a quick reply back with some help..
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
you shouldn't send James to check things out at the office, he will fail the test and the line will end, you have to go yourself to have a chance to keep it going. I haven't encountered the loop you mentioned since I never send James

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Sisterly Lust 0.9 ( extras + taboo patched) android port by booom313

Reactions: JustGuilty

Rifai89

May 19, 2018
Booom version have error in extra content, you will stuck in day 17, i hope unofficial port version will be release ASAP.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes