WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
It can't be like that crazy Russian game either, where they talk about murdering an illegal immigrant blackmailer and throwing his body in a ditch, only to turn him in to ICE and have him deported.

Blueball me all you want with Liza, but Brody must answer for his crimes.
XD I had to laugh at this because I just finished playing that game a few minutes ago.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I like the devs are trying to get round Jack Cunt's restrictions he made for patreon

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I think that is the problem that many have been having with the code, there not typing it as it is shown.
I think that "when properly put into the console, ensuring you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters, the title screen will show 'Taboo Edition'; if you didn't enter it exactly as shown, it won't change, so double-check that the title screen changes." should be added to the description in the OP. Would catch those cases where people don't input it with the correct case.

Reactions: wep and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think that "when properly put into the console, ensuring you're using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters, the title screen will show 'Taboo Edition'; if you didn't enter it exactly as shown, it won't change, so double-check that the title screen changes." should be added to the description in the OP. Would catch those cases where people don't input it with the correct case.
Yep if they put in the code in the right way they will get this Taboo Edition.jpg

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Done

Reactions: a1fox3

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The bizarre thing is that such a scenario would actually be allowed under Patreon's content guidelines, if I'm not mistaken? Or maybe there will be a censorship campaign about the glorification of violence in the future... :noexpression:
If it's based on american law it's probably ok, maybe even your duty to explicitly show it, but god forbid that we even so much as a nippel, then the wordl is going to burn! x'Dx'D

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@Perverteer Something to keep in mind (you may have already researched this, I'm certainly not up on all the ins and outs of Patreon's policies): I think I remember something from Irredeemable's Teacher's Pets thread that having uncensored content on an external site (ie, your Wordpress site) that links back to Patreon would still fall afoul of Patreon's guidelines. It's nice to see you getting out ahead of this whole thing Patreon's doing, I just wanted to mention this so it doesn't potentially bite you later.

Also, really enjoying the game so far, +1 for more Liza. :p
The whole Patreon lock down is confusing, I talk to some devs who have to change their page to exclude 'explicit' phrases, game titles, pictures/videos. But there not going to deviate a games content from their original vision. Others say that they must change not only the page but the games content.

You can go on a blog and click " your 18+" and access for more XXX-explicit content then anything you would find on Patreon before the lock down. There's a F95 user who asked how difficult can it possible be for Patreon to fork off a Adult Patreon site? Apparently it is either too easy or they just don't give a damn, since their making hordes of money. Obviously the site is for more then just Adult content, but if Patreon is that concerned over Adult content why did you allow it to begin with? I am waiting for Patreon to start deleting out any negative comments found on several devs pages towards their site!

There is talk within the gaming community about creating another site exclusively for Adult X-rated games.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
The whole Patreon lock down is confusing, I talk to some devs who have to change their page to exclude 'explicit' phrases, game titles, pictures/videos. But there not going to deviate a games content from their original vision. Others say that they must change not only the page but the games content.

You can go on a blog and click " your 18+" and access for more XXX-explicit content then anything you would find on Patreon before the lock down. There's a F95 user who asked how difficult can it possible be for Patreon to fork off a Adult Patreon site? Apparently it is either too easy or they just don't give a damn, since their making hordes of money. Obviously the site is for more then just Adult content, but if Patreon is that concerned over Adult content why did you allow it to begin with? I am waiting for Patreon to start deleting out any negative comments found on several devs pages towards their site!

There is talk within the gaming community about creating another site exclusively for Adult X-rated games.
There is "Hatreon" as a Patreon wannabe, but looking at the upped creators on it and what they produce, ehhhhh.... On the other hand, considering that they allow that stuff there, and they're dedicated to being as open as possible to content Patreon censors, might be worthwhile...? I dunno, man.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Here is the problem for "day03_I_bedroom_neutral":
day03_I_bedroom_neutral.jpg
I don't have it in the image mapp.....

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I think setting Brody up with a trap would be the best fucking route for him. Make the trap super tiny and cute looking with small body portions. This will make him think he can just push and boss them around like he does his girlfriend. They go to his room and start kissing and stripping and when Brody's all naked and starting to reach for the traps underwear they'll spin his fucking ass around drop their drawers and then just shove that fucker right up his ass. They will then latch on to him like a little tasmanian devil and won't let go till the ride is done. Maybe even have someone recording it and give them a copy stating cease and desist or everyone everywhere will see this video.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes