U

User_10739

At dinner why does Rachel keep thinking of MC seeing her naked body when he hasn't? She saw his in the shower if you enter her room it is game over, if you peek on her in the shower she has her back to you and if you leave you don't get caught. I believe if you don't peek you still get that.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think setting Brody up with a trap would be the best fucking route for him. Make the trap super tiny and cute looking with small body portions. This will make him think he can just push and boss them around like he does his girlfriend. They go to his room and start kissing and stripping and when Brody's all naked and starting to reach for the traps underwear they'll spin his fucking ass around drop their drawers and then just shove that fucker right up his ass. They will then latch on to him like a little tasmanian devil and won't let go till the ride is done. Maybe even have someone recording it and give them a copy stating cease and desist or everyone everywhere will see this video.
That's an awesome scenario! Bonus points awarded if the Trap looks like and has an accent like Ken Jeong under the makeup!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Voted for #1 because hair doesn't work on that skin tone on 2 and 3 is basically a clone of one sister essentially, plus she can be Kate punk knockoff.

Now just to ensure she has a 10 inch dick to destroy douchelord Brody.

(don't leave me hanging on that idea guys come on!)

Reactions: LOL32

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is it safe that Riley will be a trap? Would be too bad, I like her model :D

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
great game, looking forward to see how it progresses.

as far as content there is no difference between v0.31 and v0.33 right?

The David

Jun 19, 2017
set_special(True) not working.
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable.
After trying few times: TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes