Aug 5, 2016
set_special(True) not working.
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable.
After trying few times: TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable
Bro, I will take a look at it, but from the error message it seems that you are calling an Int or a bool like a method/function.
Try "set_special = True", remember the uppercase T.
Or set_special = 1.

Anyway, I will try to see if it works or not and give you some feedback.

U

User_215882

Very smart move to get ahead of the patreon content cops. You probably would be fine at the moment as it was, but I expect more people to support your game. I know I will next month.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Honestly it is probably somethihng all devs need to do(and make a workaround like this one and lewdlab and such do obviously.)

Get ahead of them before you actually get suspended that first time so they'll never really check up on you.

"Don't know what you are talking about just a regular old game here no fringe sexual fetishes!"

Aug 5, 2016
set_special(True) not working.
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable.
After trying few times: TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable
It worked for me.

You probably did something like set_special = 1 or set_special = True before trying set_special(True). Just close the game, start a new save and try again, it will work.

upload_2017-12-8_21-1-15.png

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
@gromit43 I'm getting a 'not found' message on virtually every animated scene. But the scene still animates. Well switches between 2 images anyway.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I've looked into Ren'Py Android builds, but you have to install a lot of extra stuff and I don't have any means to test Android builds, unfortunately. So there will be no Android builds in the near future, sorry.
It's not that I care about droid builds, but you can probably test them on , the Android emulator.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
When I try playing v0.33 I get an error when I try to save, so I can't save. I didn't have this problem with v0.2. Is there a way to fix this.

Edited: I redownloaded the game and it works. Not sure if entering the code in console to set Taboo mode messed with it or if the first time I downloaded it it was corrupted, but it works now. Also, I had to use the code "set_special = 1" for it to work.

Last edited:

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The missing images (both the Liza one and the animations) should be fixed in the upcoming version. As for the release date, the new build is finished, but it might need a bit more time testing and I need to finish the walkthrough before releasing v0.4.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The missing images (both the Liza one and the animations) should be fixed in the upcoming version. As for the release date, the new build is finished, but it might need a bit more time testing and I need to finish the walkthrough before releasing v0.4.
Thank you for both the update about the next release and the wonderful game.

Reactions: Perverteer

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Testing it out now, getting a few erorrs from old saves, haven't tried fresh playthough yet(just trying to see if old saves bork up shit first.) Should be out tomorrow or something most likely.

BRODY YOU'RE ONE DEAD MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT YET!

U

User_215882

No such thing as overkill in my book. For the dev the way you get rid of him can be used for a relationship bonus with either sister. I'm hoping the scene is both funny and a bit cruel. Dudes a dick.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Funny scene showing his true nature and gaining bonus sounds good. No need to get too complicated.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes