lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I played 0.33 with this walkthrough and everything is there. 0.33 was mostly bugfix version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Very very good game.the ladies rock!!!! Totally recommend it!!!!Cheers Perverteer!!!!:cool:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I played through the game and it's very nice and lovely. Keep up with that great work!

I especially liked the eldest and youngest daughter. Can't wait to good old cherry popping time :) Hopefully that douche Brody gets what he deserves!

Will definitely watch that wait for good updates :)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
At the moment the game has 6 complete days. There is a bit action, but mostly story progression. Play time is from 30/45 min till 1/ 1 1/2h. It depends on your style (reading dialogue and so). But I liked most of the story so far and can recommend it.
Action:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Bit of info for anyone who actually cares since it isn't really worth making an update post for.

He's got a poll of what the extra scene in .4 should be.

The options are variations of friends playing with toys/lesbianism and catching mom masturbating.

Obviously mom masturbating winning by an easy margain.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Haven't logged in for a while and I see lots of replies. I can't respond to everyone, but know that the feedback and compliments are very much appreciated.

@Perverteer Something to keep in mind (you may have already researched this, I'm certainly not up on all the ins and outs of Patreon's policies): I think I remember something from Irredeemable's Teacher's Pets thread that having uncensored content on an external site (ie, your Wordpress site) that links back to Patreon would still fall afoul of Patreon's guidelines.
Thanks for the heads up. I think I've now done all to comply with Patreon's rules. My WordPress site doesn't link back to Patreon any longer.

@Perverteer Is it possible to make also an Android release of it?
I've looked into Ren'Py Android builds, but you have to install a lot of extra stuff and I don't have any means to test Android builds, unfortunately. So there will be no Android builds in the near future, sorry.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Aiming for new release around 14th.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes