2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jellysimp15

May 5, 2024
Nope, looks like your save is busted. It tries to trigger the big balloon event, then loops on that 5th page.

This save is supposed to be just after the mansion, you only miss the first overinflation minigame and some dialogue. Imagine you can just replay the scene from the diary in her room
https://f95zone.to/threads/skies-inflatable-adventures-v0-12a-skie-maree.213223/post-14125552
do i have to start my playthrough from the begining?
what first overinflation minigame? and what dialogue?
btw whats the variable for ap and sp in save edit online, if there even is one

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There is a sort of hidden arousal meter that fills up as she is inflating, belly is high / tits is medium / ass is low, excitement gained and also capacity of each part.
So you have to wait a bit for her to calm down, the ellipsis in a speech bubble usually indicates she is good to go again, but you don't have to wait for her to be at zero.

Sep 25, 2021
There is a sort of hidden arousal meter that fills up as she is inflating, belly is high / tits is medium / ass is low, excitement gained and also capacity of each part.
So you have to wait a bit for her to calm down, the ellipsis in a speech bubble usually indicates she is good to go again, but you don't have to wait for her to be at zero.
God, that's what arousal does?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I think deflating lowers her excitement, unsure, there is some sort of arousal system when she is moving around while big. Sleeping to a new day should start you fresh, staying up until she was exhausted cleared all her expansion bars for me, which seems like a bit of an exploit if you want to dump all the milk/fat you have built up.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
God, that's what arousal does?
Yeah, for some reason the game's plot isn't like she pops when she gets too full, she pops when she gets too horny... or something like that; this is why the game says the stomach has the biggest capacity but makes her horny the fastest, rather than just saying it has the best capacity.
She hates inflating her legs, which is why you can pretty much one/two-shot her to her max with basically no effort when filling them, as opposed to having to stop every 2 seconds when inflating her belly.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Are there actions that reset arousal, like sleeping, or is it strictly time based?
Just stand in place for like 5 seconds, not doing anything to make her horny, bro. When the "..." appears above her head, she's back to 0. If it's not appearing, you're probably already at 0.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes