3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Can someone please tell combination in the Library , you can put pages where you want nothing works
There's only four positions, and the game tells you where to put them. Heck, one position is mentioned in that note IN the library. I forgot where to put them too, so I used the note in the library for the hint, put that diary in the right spot, then just guessed with the other diary until it worked because I was too lazy to head back upstairs for the other hint.

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022
Well, you've been asking for it, I've been asking for it, here's the completed save with all the skills and missions done. Have fun inflating :3

bgreene2193

Oct 9, 2023
Question I'm doing the tailor side quest so when it says wait until the outfit is ready how long do have to wait or am I doing something wrong?

jellysimp15

May 5, 2024
How do you counter the bug where in you read the last page in the mansion library but then you are stuck in an infinite loop of you reading all the pages?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Question I'm doing the tailor side quest so when it says wait until the outfit is ready how long do have to wait or am I doing something wrong?
It's worded to imply it's a "time" thing, but yeah, like Thanatos said, you get her new clothes after the end of the prologue when you finish the mansion.
This is also the end of the demo as of the time I'm writing this; you get a ton of new skills to grind to eventually unlock, but really it's just a sandbox at this point, where all that's left is to grind so you can grind so you can grind-

KinzieBabe

Jun 26, 2024
God this game has so much potential but is also so opaque... How do I unlock the quest with Victoria that was added in 0.12a... Nothing has come up, she just keeps telling me she needs to prepare before Lycia visits.

bgreene2193

Oct 9, 2023
It's worded to imply it's a "time" thing, but yeah, like Thanatos said, you get her new clothes after the end of the prologue when you finish the mansion.
This is also the end of the demo as of the time I'm writing this; you get a ton of new skills to grind to eventually unlock, but really it's just a sandbox at this point, where all that's left is to grind so you can grind so you can grind-
yeah that's the thing I don't know how to get in the mansion but thank you for telling me

WrumWrim

Jun 7, 2020
God this game has so much potential but is also so opaque... How do I unlock the quest with Victoria that was added in 0.12a... Nothing has come up, she just keeps telling me she needs to prepare before Lycia visits.
I triggered it by bringing water to 'her' with belly over 3lvl

Reactions: KinzieBabe

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Are you on 0.12a or just 0.12 from the OP. It worked fine for me, I got all the pages (5 and 4 I think) and put them in the sections the notes told you to.

jellysimp15

May 5, 2024
Are you on 0.12a or just 0.12 from the OP. It worked fine for me, I got all the pages (5 and 4 I think) and put them in the sections the notes told you to.
0.12a, i put the guys notes in the white section and the girls notes in the brown section

jellysimp15

May 5, 2024
You try sleeping and coming back another day.
So i have to wait for night time then go back to the note?

Edit: after i slept to the next day, i went back to the last page and the cycle of me continuing to pick up the pages i had collected throughout the mansion still happens
I can still move skie around while am reading a page but when i press space it just cycles the dialogue and i keep picking up the last page of the girl

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Attach your save, maybe someone else can have better luck. Make one in save slot 2 or something.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes