3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
I'm stuck at the quest my new power I have no clue what to do
If I remember correctly, you need to inflate your belly to level 2 (or another body part, it worked for me with my belly) and run into a red-haired girl walking along the seafront. She will give you a mission to meet her at night in the forest.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
I'm so bad at this type of games, i can't even find the cheat rock..
And now i can't find more than one page in the mansion even though i've checked every possible corner...
The fact that i have to come in and out of the house to inflate to level 2 is annoying too
Cheat rock appears after passing the Prologue. It is located to the right of the well. Since you're still looking for pages, you haven't finished the Prologue yet. The pages are scattered around the mansion, in cupboards, under blankets on beds, etc. One page is locked in a cupboard near the library, you need a lockpick, made in the workshop. Try not to run into ghostly orbs.

Sep 25, 2021
Christ alive, this game is way too slow

The HUD broke about a minute after me sending this holy shit this game is so bad

Last edited:

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
Cheat rock appears after passing the Prologue. It is located to the right of the well. Since you're still looking for pages, you haven't finished the Prologue yet. The pages are scattered around the mansion, in cupboards, under blankets on beds, etc. One page is locked in a cupboard near the library, you need a lockpick, made in the workshop. Try not to run into ghostly orbs.
But all rooms are locked? There are no beds and there were no pages in like 3 available cupboards

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
On the side note can you guys actually fully inflate? Because i can only do like 75% of the bars and then i have to enter the house to reset the count to continue

KinzieBabe

Jun 26, 2024
Does anyone have a completed save? I don't normally ask for this but with how many bugs and ways this game softlocks you for hard work, I completely give up on it as it takes forever to get everything back.
Echoing this... My save got corrupted and i'm getting weird bugs so would love to get hold of a new save file!

Reactions: YaOLO

KinzieBabe

Jun 26, 2024
Is there anything i need to do after installing the pump? Because absolutely nothing changed
Once you've installed the pump you should then be able to inflate yourself which allows you to get past the magical fires at the top of the stairs

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Is there anything i need to do after installing the pump? Because absolutely nothing changed
Draw water from the well or fountain (if you have installed a pump) go to the magic fire on the stairs to the first floor and you will gain access to the 2nd floor.

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
I don't understand what your problem is. How many pages have you collected?
Only one, then i walked around the whole mansion and everything's locked, i can't get up the stairs because she just says "it's too hot" even when full of water, there's no visible fire anywhere

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Only one, then i walked around the whole mansion and everything's locked, i can't get up the stairs because she just says "it's too hot" even when full of water, there's no visible fire anywhere
That's weird, I'm currently testing 0.12a to see if the interface disappears. Haven't got to this quest yet, but 0.12 worked fine.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes