2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
I need a milking machine urgently. It takes a long time to pump milk from 4 levels of breasts one bottle at a time.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

P.S.
In the description for 0.12a says that added quest from Victoria (tailor), but except for getting a new outfit for Skie other quests do not appear. Tailor says he will tell you when she is ready. What do I need to do?

Last edited:

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
I need a milking machine urgently. It takes a long time to pump milk from 4 levels of breasts one bottle at a time.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

P.S.
In the description for 0.12a says that added quest from Victoria (tailor), but except for getting a new outfit for Skie other quests do not appear. Tailor says he will tell you when she is ready. What do I need to do?
For me new quest appeared when i inflate belly on lvl 4 and delivered water to her.

Reactions: bwtww

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
how you guys get pass the hud disappearance glitch
I stopped disappearing HUD after Angela's mission in the Forest Lym. Or maybe it is due to the fact that I updated to 0.12a. I want to try going through from the beginning to see if there is a problem?

P.S.
Version 0.12a delivered about 500 water units, no disappearance of the HUD where they were in version 0.12 has yet been noticed.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
On the first page is a link to 0.12. On page 3, a kind person posted a link to 0.12a.:LOL:
OH MY THE HUD GOT FXED : D WOOOO dam it..... h,mmmm ok seem to fix so far ,,,,,,, gas is glitched >< hmmm ill try and fix it get back to you all

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes