2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TommyMartinez

Formerly 'Ondra123321'
Mar 21, 2023
Playing this game for a couple of hours and it's really nice game.
What bothers me is the slow delivering and sometimes I get a bug where UI just disappear.
Otherwise graphics, game mechanics are very nice. Keep going and good luck. :)

Reactions: Tarnier

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
I can't progress past the part where i get new clothes from tailor and the main quest is to talk with people about what happened to the mc...

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
I can't progress past the part where i get new clothes from tailor and the main quest is to talk with people about what happened to the mc...
Talk to people. It worked for me when I pumped my stomach to stage two, careful you might burst. And on the way to the tailor I met a redheaded girl, Angela I think, she'll have an exclamation mark above her head. I haven't received the clothes from the dressmaker yet.

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
Talk to people. It worked for me when I pumped my stomach to stage two, careful you might burst. And on the way to the tailor I met a redheaded girl, Angela I think, she'll have an exclamation mark above her head. I haven't received the clothes from the dressmaker yet.
1)You receive new dress after you complete the quest with investigation the mansion.
2) that "red head" is another quest when you need to meet her in ruin in the night.

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
Is there a way to fix the bug by modding the save, where if the character forces the day to end while doing things like using the hose.
It glitches part of the UI to disappear permanently if you try using the hose the next day? It's getting annoying loading a previous save and re-watching all the cut scenes to fix it.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Collected 5 pages on behalf of a guy (can't remember names) and 4 pages on behalf of a girl. I need to take them to the library. Guy's to the brown section, girl's to the green section. I understood from the guy should be put on the shelf where there is a brown book, and from the girl on the shelf with a stack of green books. But nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes