2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

noctambre

Apr 14, 2020
im having the same issue i saved it before the hud went away. but the hud stays gone not when ever i talk to any npc or try to opne a shop braking the game : ( can someone reach out to the DEV : O and let them know
im triyng via deviant art, but i dont know if anyone has patreon whit the creator or discord.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
For anyone trying to do Angelica's quest, there is a day and night cycle but it takes 12 min to go from day to night. I have no idea if there's a way to skip forward without waiting.

Edit: Actually it may be more like 36 min. I have no idea, the patch notes from previous versions don't provide a lot of details

Last edited:

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
I think i don't need to ask what's next quest's in chapter 1? I complete 11 quest's in prologe, 4 side quest's, 3 relationship quest's and learned all skils (I hacked, because mini game played only once after you complete mansion quest and earn 100k SP and "Over 9000"AP is annoing and imposible for now).
P.S. I hope i don't need to star over because i missed something.

Sep 25, 2021
Time to repeat what everyone else has said: this game is GLACIALLY slow in every regard. The framerate is ass, the walk and "run" speed both suck shit, and the latter is connected to a stamina bar. The very design of the main town, from the bucket placement, to the path, to the placement of the pump, are all where they are EXCLUSIVELY to waste your time, and to top it all off, the only way to indulge in the fetish content more is a grind DEPENDANT on all the above. You can't even fill the buckets in one trip even by maxing out as much as you can without cheating (which is ALSO a headache), and at that point, why fucking play the game.

Holy SHIT, how do you fuck up all of these things in a ROW and not realize the problems.

Don't play this, and don't expect a full save anytime soon from anyone, because that shit will take so fucking long another update will be out.

zimupz

Jul 25, 2022
According to the changelog, the game version is more like 0.12.
OK, the download file name contains 0.12 without the "a".

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes