2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xzweerte

Nov 30, 2020
I think most people agree it's a nice premise and a good inflation game. Just that the progress is really slow. Maybe if can change the walking speed to the current running speed and the running speed to be higher? The stamina and tiredness meter doesn't need to tweak.

TommyMartinez

Formerly 'Ondra123321'
Mar 21, 2023
How can I get Magical Crystal Lvl.2?
I crafted a Jackhammer and I need Magical Crystal Lvl.2 to craft a Waterpump.
Can I get it by mining in mines?

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
In the workshop, 2 level 1 crystals yield 1 level 2 crystal, etc. Level 1 crystals are mined in the mine with a low chance.

I was wondering where to find red mushroom. I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

Last edited:

MusicMan20091

Oct 19, 2023
I think i don't need to ask what's next quest's in chapter 1? I complete 11 quest's in prologe, 4 side quest's, 3 relationship quest's and learned all skils (I hacked, because mini game played only once after you complete mansion quest and earn 100k SP and "Over 9000"AP is annoing and imposible for now).
P.S. I hope i don't need to star over because i missed something.
Sorry to ask, but what program did you use to get the SP and AP?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I have two questions, first question will there be a breast,belly,butt 3 in future updates and secondly will we be able to inflate other characters

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
So I have two questions, first question will there be a breast,belly,butt 3 in future updates and secondly will we be able to inflate other characters
1)Lvl 3 and 4 in chapter 1.
2)I don't know, in 0.12a only one scene with inflation tailor.

Sorry to ask, but what program did you use to get the SP and AP?
Rock near the well in chapter 1 or (i don't used) SEO (SaveEditorOnline) or MTool.

Last edited:

Scoria

Jan 9, 2024
There's a free one in the mansion basement, as well as being able to make it. At least, there was in 0.12. Maybe it got deleted in 0.12a.

Gocatboygoes

Jun 1, 2024
As soon as i get the belly delivery quest it always tells me I'm exhausted before max fullness. Then it breaks my game. any suggestions on fix?

Scoria

Jan 9, 2024
Thanks,
I was literally going crazy trying to find a method to get "AP"
The intended method is to farm the beaching scenes, I think. However, those are only available once you've unlocked one of the level 4 skills, the one available is chosen randomly per day so you can miss out if you only have one of the Level 4 skills, and they only give something like 20~30 AP each. There's also the Full Body Garden sequence, but there's only a 25% chance of that resetting per day, it requires two level 4 skills (boobs and belly), and it's tedious to get to because it requires you to reach 4/4 while filling up at the well.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes