2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022
Okay, to anyone who ran into
If she did, that's a lie, I made Skie pop so it could skip to the next day, I went back, and the machine was still out.
I'd like to make a correction here. Add some gas to the smelting machine and the workstation will charge right back up.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I played this game specifically because player sprite had me rolling, only to play and not be able to get past the "Dream come true" Quest. Either Skie gets tired upon her belly getting full, or it goes into a loop of the next scene playing and her belly getting bigger on loop until she explodes.

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022
I'm confused about the note in the library. I went over to said desk on the top right of the room, I interacted with everything, nothing.

Gocatboygoes

Jun 1, 2024
If your hud disappears continue the day as normal without the sprint. aka deliver the water and gas yada yada and then go home to sleep. The next day you'll have your hud back. Constantly saving really helps out but in the times you dont have a recent save just sleep it away!

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Is there a way other than cheat stone to get AP ??
NGL I just used a save editor.

If your hud disappears continue the day as normal without the sprint. aka deliver the water and gas yada yada and then go home to sleep. The next day you'll have your hud back. Constantly saving really helps out but in the times you dont have a recent save just sleep it away!
Or just download 0.12a. It fixed it for me.
When I got the HUD disappearing bug, it broke further and wouldn't let me interact with anything anyway, so I had to have my fingers crossed that the update would fix it, and it did.

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
Or just download 0.12a. It fixed it for me.
When I got the HUD disappearing bug, it broke further and wouldn't let me interact with anything anyway, so I had to have my fingers crossed that the update would fix it, and it did.
It's not fixed. when i start over, HUD disappeared in the first 4 days.

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022
My game bugged in the library again. So, I found all the pages I needed to place back in the library, so I pick a random code, but the pages I collected earlier don't disappear from my inventory. When I put in the right code and collect the last page, I'm softlocked into an endless loop of pages I already collected.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
My game bugged in the library again. So, I found all the pages I needed to place back in the library, so I pick a random code, but the pages I collected earlier don't disappear from my inventory. When I put in the right code and collect the last page, I'm softlocked into an endless loop of pages I already collected.
I had a different problem on 0.12. I couldn't find the combination. No matter what I did the page did not appear until I upgraded to 0.12a. After the update, the quest closed with no errors.

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022
Does anyone have a completed save? I don't normally ask for this but with how many bugs and ways this game softlocks you for hard work, I completely give up on it as it takes forever to get everything back.

Reactions: KinzieBabe

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
I'm so bad at this type of games, i can't even find the cheat rock..
And now i can't find more than one page in the mansion even though i've checked every possible corner...
The fact that i have to come in and out of the house to inflate to level 2 is annoying too

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes