3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Eat the larger foods to keep exhaustion down, wait for time to pass. Spend a day doing all the delivery stuff and collecting all the random spawns, time will pass more smoothly in the high framerate areas.

The second time I stayed up to night, for the Inn quest, was the day I learned all the cooking recipes from the old maid. Was dusk by the time I finished wandering back and forth, plus all the cooked food was useful to keep going.

21_chan

Jul 21, 2018
how do you enter the mansion? i am stuck on the new power quest. i have done the demon hunting side quest, the quest under the pub. i am stuck and have no idea how to get in, as the game wont let me go to the gates with out being scared and running away. please help
You need to unlock all lvl 2 skills and sleep.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Eat the larger foods to keep exhaustion down, wait for time to pass. Spend a day doing all the delivery stuff and collecting all the random spawns, time will pass more smoothly in the high framerate areas.

The second time I stayed up to night, for the Inn quest, was the day I learned all the cooking recipes from the old maid. Was dusk by the time I finished wandering back and forth, plus all the cooked food was useful to keep going.
Really though, the game's day length really needs to be cut in half. I don't understand why days in the game are so long.
Maybe could use a rest mechanic or something instead, IDFK.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I hate running out of time in the day, the passage of time doesn't seem too bad in this. Just with things having a time requirement, there should be like a nap or rest that skips some time and gives you back some max energy.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes