Impregnator

Dec 26, 2019
Ugh... there's like no gameplay AT ALL... You just pick a farm, choose a character and the position you want her in and that's it. Nothing else happens. Some of them get raped once in a while but there's nothing there, no impregnation, no nothing. The pregnant ones come apart and are all amputees. Same for the guro ones. It's more like a gallery with placement, and that's it.

snusnumrik

Dec 19, 2016
The worst part is that this is NOT a game. It is just a room builder. I understand it can be the fun part but there is no progression, why not adding some gameplay?

Reactions: Impregnator

Stubber

Dec 30, 2019
Hm... I know our site and forum is very tolerated to anything (and this is okay in fact), but I think that 'game' must be banned even here.
Yeah-yeah, ready to catch shitty tomatoes... :cautious:.

...I simply think that this simulator can really have influence on people with a shit in their brains... :eek:(n):poop:

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Hm... I know that site and forum is very tolerated to anything (and this is okey in fact), but I think that 'game' must be banned even here.
Yea-yea, ready to catch shitty tomatoes... :cautious:
As you may have noticed, this game has about 8 pages of people expressing their disgust for this game.
But all StudioS games are like that, and they are on this forum.
Unlike loli-centric games.

Personally, I dislike this game, but I do not think it needs to be banned from here. It is not the only guro game here.

Reactions: shiruken

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
Hm... I know our site and forum is very tolerated to anything (and this is okay in fact), but I think that 'game' must be banned even here.

...I simply think that this simulator can really have influence on people with a shit in their brains... :eek:(n):poop:
Do you know what you just said ?
You are saying that aaaall the rape games here are totally fine. Abductions, Harems, Blackmail, Bestiality, etc.
All of that is fine, if someone with shit in their brane brain plays them, but this one is not.

Plus you also claim that games change personalities of a person, or that it influences them.
Its proven that suicide and drugs in movies/games influence people.
But that doesn't mean that all topics work the same way, for example how many people said that they hate turtles, because they played super mario ?
Also they never researched the positive effects of gaming, maybe some mass murder let their anger out on computer games instead.

My opinion is:
A game is a game, not more not less. What you do with it, that is totally your problem.
And we shouldn't prohibit anything, just because a few lesser minded persons get influenced.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020

Honestly is this game or Studio S in general any different than say a slasher movie? It's just mindless over the top violence for fun.

I don't know what age you are so I don't know if you remember the golden age of the slasher flick. But I can tell you a lot of people really liked those. And frankly when the killer came on screen and started carving people up we cheered for the killer. Because he was cool.

And yet how many people do you think saw little Jason carve up teenagers and than bought a machete to reenact it? How many people saw Freddy and went let's grow my nails out and slash people? Hell, how many people went to see ROTS and decided that since Darth Vader was cool they might want to get a sword and visit the local kindergarten? I'd wager zero

The reality is that shitty people do shitty things because they are shitty people. The rest of us just want to have fun.

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023

You are right, it had a serious effect on me, I fell asleep after half an hour, it was so boring.

You must have a strange mindset if you think this is going to make anyone a serial killer because of this game
if that were the case, there would be millions of killers on the streets because of the countless violent AAA games
The internet is full of much more horrible real stuff that an eight year old can easily find today, and you're pissed off about a game like that because there's one that comes up here every year or two.

Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You are right, it had a serious effect on me, I fell asleep after half an hour, it was so boring.

You must have a strange mindset if you think this is going to make anyone a serial killer because of this game
if that were the case, there would be millions of killers on the streets because of the countless violent AAA games
The internet is full of much more horrible real stuff that an eight year old can easily find today, and you're pissed off about a game like that because there's one that comes up here every year or two.
Forget the internet. I saw worse things on the TV by that age. Seriously, the entire Friday the 13th series is basically this genre. You have a bunch of horny teenagers have sex and than a monster interrupts them with extreme gore violence. :)

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
С каждым днём мы всё дальше от Бога.
To be fair, my friend, I think that much was pretty well established back when he flooded the whole world to kill us all off for our degeneracy and the moment his back was turned we went right back to it.

Reactions: flannan
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes