reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
This game contains bizarre elements, cruelty, fresh blood, mutilations, wounds, internal organs, etc.
For sensitive average people it's better not to try to play this game.

FTFY

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
A reviewer mentioned rimworld or kenshi, I don't get it, are those games human farm simulators? Can anyone give me some examples or screenshots of what they mean by that as I've tried both of those games and they didn't give me the feel at all.
Unmodified Rimworld isn't a human farm simulator. Even with Biotech DLC, which would allow your colonists to have children, it would be much more practical to farm real farm animals like cows and chickens. It is very realistic, and will not allow you to have new children every day like in Monster Black Market. And you'll have to deal with realistic consequences of keeping humans like livestock.
Maybe with some cheat mods and 18+ mods it will be more practical.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Unmodified Rimworld isn't a human farm simulator. Even with Biotech DLC, which would allow your colonists to have children, it would be much more practical to farm real farm animals like cows and chickens. It is very realistic, and will not allow you to have new children every day like in Monster Black Market. And you'll have to deal with realistic consequences of keeping humans like livestock.
Maybe with some cheat mods and 18+ mods it will be more practical.
This may be straying off topic, but unmodded Rimworld can be a human farm simulator if played a certain way.
I mean, you can capture raiders/visitors and then surgically remove parts based on the pawn doing the harvesting. With enough medicine skill you can remove 1 leg, 2 arms, 1 kidney, 1 lung, and 1 eye of the prisoner. You could remove both legs and replace them with pegs, but that takes extra time and surgery. When you 'release the prisoner' they will slowly hop off the map and the faction they belong to will get a positive reputation modifier for releasing a captive. Those body parts can be sold to traders for silver. Rinse and repeat for profit.

What's funny is if that faction raids (negative rep) or visits (positive or neutral rep) you there is a chance they will return to your base as one of the pawns generated for the encounter. Any weapon they are randomly assigned will immediately drop to the floor when they spawn on the map as they have no arms and they will then hop slowly towards your base as part of the raid/visit.

With enough time and luck you could have a massive raid of armless space pirates dropping assault rifles at the edge of your map. Those items could also be sold for profit and as they can easily be taken captive before fleeing you can sell their clothes and armor before releasing them. That gear won't have the 'removed from a corpse' debuff and everything can be sold for profit to traders.

Last edited:

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
this thread feels like i walked into a burning building lmao, i was just like "oh cool, more guro!" and people are mad as hell. :(

studioS is somewhat of a classic for these kinda fucked up games, i've always liked their animation style. the almost uncanny puppet-like movements suit the unsettling content really well i think! even if this isn't much of a proper game it looks fun to mess around with

Reactions: Shinatobe

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
This may be straying off topic, but unmodded Rimworld can be a human farm simulator if played a certain way.
I mean, you can capture raiders/visitors and then surgically remove parts based on the pawn doing the harvesting. With enough medicine skill you can remove 1 leg, 2 arms, 1 kidney, 1 lung, and 1 eye of the prisoner. You could remove both legs and replace them with pegs, but that takes extra time and surgery. When you 'release the prisoner' they will slowly hop off the map and the faction they belong to will get a positive reputation modifier for releasing a captive. Those body parts can be sold to traders for silver. Rinse and repeat for profit.

What's funny is if that faction raids (negative rep) or visits (positive or neutral rep) you there is a chance they will return to your base as one of the pawns generated for the encounter. Any weapon they are randomly assigned will immediately drop to the floor when they spawn on the map as they have no arms and they will then hop slowly towards your base as part of the raid/visit.

With enough time and luck you could have a massive raid of armless space pirates dropping assault rifles at the edge of your map. Those items could also be sold for profit and as they can easily be taken captive before fleeing you can sell their clothes and armor before releasing them. That gear won't have the 'removed from a corpse' debuff and everything can be sold for profit to traders.
I don't think it counts as "farm", but it's impressive nonetheless.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes