4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Can anyone by any chance share the first or second release of the game please? It will really be appreciated
the oldest version I could find was this post for v0.2.2 ( is the direct MEGA link in the post); all older versions aren't available on MEGA anymore from what I could find.

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
How do you get the plant girl? I looked up on this chat and people were saying to just wait, but i've been setting down traps for almost 30 days and still nothing, is there something i'm missing? I remember the mc saying that maybe he could modify the trap or something, but how do i do that?

EDIT: 100+ days now, still nothing.

EDIT: Had to start a new game, and now it worked first time, now that i passed that part i realise i was getting dialog and stuff that was ment for after i confront Kaleena the third time, so i think the game thought i was further than i was and wouldn't spawn the plant lady anymore because there's only one and it thought i alreay had her by that point, idk what i did for that to happen though, maybe i fiddled with some flash settings that i shouldn't have, idk.

Last edited:

fansa

Apr 13, 2018
How do you guys still manage to play this game? Im new to lewd games and really wanna start with this one, but flash has been pulled. Is anyone still playing this?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
How do you guys still manage to play this game? Im new to lewd games and really wanna start with this one, but flash has been pulled. Is anyone still playing this?
There's a few standalone flash player programs out there, but IMO the best one with most compatibility with flash games/movies is the , just download install and you can load up most flash just fine

Daxter1492

Feb 6, 2018
For the portable fappers, . (Mega) ver 1.0.1
If op could post this beside other links it would be much appreciated.

All credit goes to the beautiful people at swfchan.

READ BEFORE COMMENTING!

How to play: (This is for android only)

-Install id you don't have it, then install the game.
-After install and opening app, press back button. "SEEK" will flash on screen.
-Press on the center once, The menu will show up.
-Now press back button again, "X" will flash on screen.

That's it.

Now stop begging!

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
How do you get the plant girl? I looked up on this chat and people were saying to just wait, but i've been setting down traps for almost 30 days and still nothing, is there something i'm missing? I remember the mc saying that maybe he could modify the trap or something, but how do i do that?

EDIT: 100+ days now, still nothing.

EDIT: Had to start a new game, and now it worked first time, now that i passed that part i realise i was getting dialog and stuff that was ment for after i confront Kaleena the third time, so i think the game thought i was further than i was and wouldn't spawn the plant lady anymore because there's only one and it thought i alreay had her by that point, idk what i did for that to happen though, maybe i fiddled with some flash settings that i shouldn't have, idk.
To get the plant girl you just need to put the honey on the trap for two day, then at the third day she show up and you will " fight" her, it's pretty simple, maybe it was some issue with the game I don't know, I got her at the first try. :)

Reactions: Wookieboy69

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
question? am i stuck how get out Ayuris shop Satisfaction? i just start game i click ASS somehow unable to get out is there or need to click and no NPC not communicate with me ?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Trying to play it for Android a screen comes up saying that this app requires Adobe Air and ask if I wish to install well if you click yes it brings you to another screen that says sorry soooo I actually went and found Adobe Air and installed it and now I still don't know how to get the game started. Someone please help me cause I been wanting to play this game and I got excited when I saw it had been ported for Android or whatever and I downloaded it as quick as possible only to be disheartened again

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
question? am i stuck how get out Ayuris shop Satisfaction? i just start game i click ASS somehow unable to get out is there or need to click and no NPC not communicate with me ?
You need to talk to Ayuri and help her in order to get the Erosol cream, after that you will be able to exit and start training your slave. :)

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes