dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
douse any one plan to pick this game back up and finish it its going on 4 years and no one hase tried and i love this game but i dont have time to try or know how to port it to a supported engine like qsp or html

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
douse any one plan to pick this game back up and finish it its going on 4 years and no one hase tried and i love this game but i dont have time to try or know how to port it to a supported engine like qsp or html
I don't think any sane person wants to take on a job of porting this to other platform nor trying to continue it with 3rd party players

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So... I did a quick search on the futanaripalace website and there is a thread that was started on December 6th, 2020 that read this:

"I have good news for those that keep up with SM3. Mllhild (Mills as I call them and hope you join in:16Smile, has been working on Sm4 for about 8 months in Unity using C# for the code and keeping XML to keep modding easy for everyone, with that said we are approaching our first closed Alpha. I'm also pleased to post some images and update everyone on progress as we go. Mills and I have been working from two sides I'm handling a lot of the maps, lore changing things and writing lore books for in-game, and handling the people side things. Mills is making sure I don't get out of hand and go too far and doing the coding. I will post the first update below."

There is some back and forth in the thread but nothing newsworthy. The last post so far is from February 6th of 2021 and it reads:

"The Xml code is being streamlined slaves like shampoo and Ranma will have to be changed over to the new code as swf will not be used in Sm 4, and no we do not have a Any idea of when it will be released."

TL;DR? Slavemaker4 getting imported to Unity for past 10 months. Need to do code changes. Closed Alpha to be released soon but not sure when.

Feb 28, 2020
So... I did a quick search on the futanaripalace website and there is a thread that was started on December 6th, 2020 that read this:

"I have good news for those that keep up with SM3. Mllhild (Mills as I call them and hope you join in:16Smile, has been working on Sm4 for about 8 months in Unity using C# for the code and keeping XML to keep modding easy for everyone, with that said we are approaching our first closed Alpha. I'm also pleased to post some images and update everyone on progress as we go. Mills and I have been working from two sides I'm handling a lot of the maps, lore changing things and writing lore books for in-game, and handling the people side things. Mills is making sure I don't get out of hand and go too far and doing the coding. I will post the first update below."

There is some back and forth in the thread but nothing newsworthy. The last post so far is from February 6th of 2021 and it reads:

"The Xml code is being streamlined slaves like shampoo and Ranma will have to be changed over to the new code as swf will not be used in Sm 4, and no we do not have an Any idea of when it will be released."

TL;DR? Slavemaker4 getting imported to Unity for the past 10 months. Need to do code changes. Closed Alpha to be released soon but not sure when.
I'm here to bacchusplateau, and the Alpha is still not in anywhere in sight atm lets say a snowstorm has been less than a friend to the coding half of the team.
side note to Azgueila we are not sane.

Kekardtoll

Mar 29, 2021
#SM 3.5(-)3.5-02 Any choice out of "New" "Load Game" "How to Play" & "Credits" results in a "Wait!" and a repeating animation. Leaving the game open doesn't change anything. reinstalled 3 times, tried with just the most basic pack to all of them, no difference. Windows 10, is there any way to solve this?
*Edit, reread previous pages, need old adobe to run swf to get around it.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Here is Flashplayer 32 portable for windows. No install required, just open it and drag the .swf onto the window.
I got it from the Corruption of Champions folder, but ideally you should not trust me and download it from the Internet Archive.

Now, if you were like me and you were running the game from the .exe you might find that your saves are gone.
Here is how to get them back.

1. Open the game once through the .swf file
  2. Close the game
  3. navigate to
    %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\
    you can simply copy and paste that line into your start menu and you will be able to open the folder
  4. Open the folder with some numbers, then localhost -> Games -> SlaveMaker 3.5
  5. Copy all the contents of SlaveMaker3.exe into SlaveMaker3.swf
  6. Open the game. You should now be able to see your old save data :)
Hope this helps someone

View attachment 985487
This should be pinned somewhere under "how to make the game work" with the attachement.

https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-maker-v3-5-02-cmacleod42.11878/post-4919064

Reactions: Lokim

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I've already done it for a post that's a bit below the post that you wanted to pin again people need to pay attention and maybe scroll a bit and then voila another solution
Just noticed it. Wording hadn't drawn my eye to it. Thx for the work.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Just noticed it. Wording hadn't drawn my eye to it. Thx for the work.
no problem we all need to look and read before posting something, it happens so often that i ask something and 10sec later i find the answer myself in the same thread....

Reactions: megaera

almevo11

Nov 15, 2018
were i can find new slaves ? i tried FutanariPalace but i could not find anything and the ones in this post have dead links (sorry bad english)

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
were i can find new slaves ? i tried FutanariPalace but i could not find anything and the ones in this post have dead links (sorry bad english)
All the salves are in the packs 6.2 gb or so other salves are from people who added them themself in the game.

almevo11

Nov 15, 2018
All the salves are in the packs 6.2 gb or so other salves are from people who added them themself in the game.
That is what I am looking for, slaves created by other users, and I tried to download some that I saw in previous pages but I can only download tenten

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
That is what I am looking for, slaves created by other users, and I tried to download some that I saw in previous pages but I can only download tenten
by people i mean just players who wanted to add other slaves into it, it's their stuff and you will most likely never get those slaves BUT all other salves are here in all the packs!

You can search through this thread pm them and ask about their slaves.

Good Luck.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Puppy training isn't working for me. The skill never goes up and the text with the skill level disappears when the game is loaded. Disappointing, especially because it worked in the .exe.

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
and l prx
could you add this?

So that they need to download basic pack then they can pick which slave pack they want to use than download the whole 6-7 gb - average 1gb for basic+1 slave pack.

Basic Pack

Assistants Pack

Events Pack

Minor Slaves Pack

Slave Pack 1

Slave Pack 2

Slave Pack 3

Slave Pack 4

Slave Pack 5

Slave Pack 6

Slave Pack 7

Slave Pack 8

Slave Pack 9

Slave Pack 10

Slave Pack 11

Slave Pack 12

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
Also if anyone is kind enough to ask if the unofficial discord has people sharing their works for slaves?

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes