1.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This seems like a slight break from No Future's usual game formula. I might have to play it just based on that.
Oh shit. I didn't even realize it was no future until I read your comment.
Their games are normally very good imo.

Nevermind, this game was fucking terrible. Very little content and overall not very fun to play. EG Charlotte is so much better.
....Well....crap.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This is more of a (terrible) visual novel than an RPG game. There's some (extremely repetitive) combat in the first ten minutes of the game, but you're forced to win every fight or you'll be treated to a game over screen that takes you straight back to title screen with zero story. Do yourself a favor and use the aptly named cheat skill to skip these fights. After beating the first chapter, the remaining three "fights" in the entire game you'll be forced to lose and it turns into a VN where you have zero choices, just back to back H-scenes.

As for the "uncensor patch", it's... Questionable, to say the least. It looks like somebody just fed the images to a de-mosaic AI script and the results are as hideous as you'd expect. For the most part dicks appear as blurry splotches, often shaped like a Minecraft item thanks to the AI including the pixelation in the shape of their edges. When there's any insertion both of the characters' flesh blurs together and any pics of unmolested vaginas are frequently just replaced with Barbie doll anatomy. At least with the mosaic in place you can imagine there being something there.

As for the final verdict, the art is guaranteed No Future quality and worth seeing on its own, but otherwise the game is nothing groundbreaking, just a generic story as an excuse to have the H-scenes happen and you can hardly call it a "game", let alone an "RPG", given that there is zero choices or player agency involved. Rather than "playing" this you could just open up the pics folder and you wouldn't miss out on anything. It certainly breaks the formula the prior No Future games had followed, but not in any good way.
You might want to copy paste this on the reviews tab

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Well, there is a lot of rpgm games so i'm not really complaining.
But, honestly, why 3 retards (lesbian? elite? hah!) invade an all boys school?
I know logic in games is a dream, but even so i miss the key point.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
this was looking pretty straightfoward until the tentacle monsters
And it makes the "female protagonist" tag that much more annoying.
So, you're telling me, that we can't play as the tentacles to bum rush both schools and brain fuck them all?!!
We can't have more than one perspective. Hell, with the proper coding and text editing, you can make the use of the same CGs but with just a different view on things...

Imagine, a group of pent up boys outside the student council room chatting as they oogle the girls during the lesbian scene.
Imagine, a mind reading tentacle monster, the same voicelines of the girl now presented as inner thoughts revealed to us.
New game+ opportunities with little to no effort.
New item inventories for all 3 factions.

UGH.. mundane, waste of artwork. Ignored.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The translation is great: thanks to the translator who has apparently put a lot of work into this full translation.

There is only one (small) issue: both the "encoded" images and the "decoded" images are present in the release (both for the game and for the uncensored patch). While the game only uses the "decoded" ones.

That means about 213 Mb of unused files (compressed) in the release.

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
how long the game is?
I don't know, but it is very short. I'd say it should take around 2h, maybe 3h? That if you play carefully and read all text. If you use the cheat skill (no reason not to, since the combat is boring) and just look at the CGs, it should take minutes.

I edited my review to add considerations about the corruption aspect, and am considering lowering my score. While I loved the art and every girl has different body types and a personality that somewhat shows on the art, this simply can't be considered a game.

Have in mind that, if it was a VN, you'd expect some animated scenes or at least a few dialogue options, which this game lacks.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
I thought it's a RPG with grind, life sim and many choices but that game is a linear game without any choices.
In Act 2 we have two first battles without chances to win. So, why we have a battle system here at all?
Just drop it.
PS I still wanna to find a good RPG with delinquents and school life sim with corruption system and many choices.

Last edited:

Karloman

Apr 26, 2020
Well, that was a waste of time. The comparison with visual novels was made in this thread, but at least those often have, well, choices. Honestly, this game feels like it just should have been a doujin. Not one to my taste, mind you, but to each their own.

Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
bad game were you have no choice too loose after chapter 1 and dont have the choice , i dont see where is trainer , then the game obligatory loose and not have gameplay training like conquest elves or other like this , protagonist female but is over man counsil the protagonist , 2022 and dont have the choice in game so i dropped this game .

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Had potential but it doesn't seem to be a complete game... there's only one route.

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes