2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

La-Pucelle-27

Jul 16, 2020
So like, is this one of those games where you get a slut ending regardless of what you do, lose to get CGs or one with a corruption like setting?

I kinda hate when a game rewards me for losing and gives me an ending where I feel like I lost even if I did everything correctly, so I would lie to know what kinda game this is.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I can't believe I'm saying this, but please tell me the decensor isn't preinstalled. The art looks great, and then the blatantly MS-Paint'd-in dicks remind me of
View attachment 1855359
So i went and did quick comparison between original lewds and the so-called uncensor and there really ain't that much of a difference.
In fact i'd say the originals look better lol.
Originals have real sm0l censor, you don't really need to bother uncensoring it. :cool::coffee:
Also the preview pics look like they're with the uncensor applied, just fyi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yesiai

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
This is more of a (terrible) visual novel than an RPG game. There's some (extremely repetitive) combat in the first ten minutes of the game, but you're forced to win every fight or you'll be treated to a game over screen that takes you straight back to title screen with zero story. Do yourself a favor and use the aptly named cheat skill to skip these fights. After beating the first chapter, the remaining three "fights" in the entire game you'll be forced to lose and it turns into a VN where you have zero choices, just back to back H-scenes.

As for the "uncensor patch", it's... Questionable, to say the least. It looks like somebody just fed the images to a de-mosaic AI script and the results are as hideous as you'd expect. For the most part dicks appear as blurry splotches, often shaped like a Minecraft item thanks to the AI including the pixelation in the shape of their edges. When there's any insertion both of the characters' flesh blurs together and any pics of unmolested vaginas are frequently just replaced with Barbie doll anatomy. At least with the mosaic in place you can imagine there being something there.

As for the final verdict, the art is guaranteed No Future quality and worth seeing on its own, but otherwise the game is nothing groundbreaking, just a generic story as an excuse to have the H-scenes happen and you can hardly call it a "game", let alone an "RPG", given that there is zero choices or player agency involved. Rather than "playing" this you could just open up the pics folder and you wouldn't miss out on anything. It certainly breaks the formula the prior No Future games had followed, but not in any good way.

Last edited:

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
I like defeat games and being turned into a slave and all that, but I'd like it to be because of something I did. A loss in a battle, taking the wrong action on the streets, something like that. It makes the enemy's taunts about how 'stupid and pathetic' I am seem a lot more meaningful.

When it's all scripted like this, I can't help but hate the 'bad guys' in this case. Makes me want to ask them how pathetic they are that they have to use underhanded tactics to win, while still saying the women are 'weaker' when they had to go 2 on 1, or in the case of the gym, like 15 on 1. Not to mention, the two on ones, at least with the older sister, should have been still an easy fight but for story convenience, it wasn't.

TL;DR: The art was amazing. The story and lack of gameplay irritated me.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
forced to win every fight or you'll be treated to a game over screen
Bruh that's kinda the point of fighting - to win. :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:
the remaining three "fights" in the entire game you'll be forced to lose
Now that's the Japan i know. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
it turns into a VN where you have zero choices, just back to back H-scenes.
Welp, i guess i wasted bandwidth... a shame, game did look good. Sucks that looks can often be deceiving. :whistle::coffee:

At least with the mosaic in place you can imagine there being something there.
That's what i thought too, better mosaics you know than the uncensor you'd rather not know at all. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Bruh that's kinda the point of fighting - to win. :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:
Well, yes of course, but there are plenty of H-games where the game continues regardless of whether you win or lose, you might just get treated to a H-scene, or even if it's just going to be a game over it could still have some story, maybe a scene or even just a few lines of text commenting on your defeat. Here there is absolutely nothing past the loss, just direct game over, title screen, in the least possible effort.

Especially when you combine that with the fact that the "combat" in this game is the most zero effort, boring ass, default RPG Maker fare where you can beat most of the copy-pasted fights simply by holding down enter it makes for a mind numbing experience. On top of that you also get to question why losing any of the initial fights doesn't have any story when a minute later the game forces you to lose a fight against the same chumps you've been "fighting" the entire game only to then get you whisked into the VN-esque ending sequence that makes up 90% of the game.

It just makes you question why the utterly inconsequential combat is there at all, this game would've worked way better as a straight up VN. There's zero real choices to make, zero tactics, zero difficulty, zero consequences, could've just as well have zero combat altogether.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
It breaks my heart every single time when I see breathtaking art without animation and crappy gameplay...

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
how did a tentacle monster get accepted into an all-boys school? lol
More Schlongs => More Masculinity

And regarding other posts, yes, it's more of a VN, that's even what it says on the dlsite.
The original plan was to make a visual novel,
but ultimately the RPG TKool battle system did a better job of displaying the strength of the heroines.
So the combat simply serves some narrative function.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Can anyone who went to an all boys school confirm the tentacle monsters? Sounds pretty intense for just mischief with the lads.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
played it in jap when it came out, expecting alot of good stuff after amazing previous game.
what i got is a shitty vn like game mascarading as an rpg maker game. Little content, 0 gameplay other then boring corridors of repeatable enemies with no sex atacks. Avoid this game at all cost, stain on developers reputation.

Jun 19, 2018
Both this game and the new Heroines Chord one look like so cheap attempts by the dev to grab some cash.
This game appears to lack substance and has an unfinished feel to it, there are a lot of features that make it look extremely outdated and hard to believe it's a 2022 project (unless it's due to a complete lack of effort)

Reactions: p23rklo
2.00 star(s) 14 Votes