1.90 star(s) 14 Votes

GreatDictator

Jun 29, 2021
Soo... Is the game has some sort of second ending like wholesome route or stuff? I mean art looks promising but i kinda want to see wholesome ending first

DeathDefied2

Sep 1, 2022
Man... justice for Shiho. She reminds me of Aoi Shimasaki from Confession Game. I hate that this game was rigged from the start. Shio Shimasaki took down like twelve guys in one fight. Sisters fault but like damn, Shio 'tried' in my run. Straight up Matrix clone fight with Chateau scenes music. Say what you will, she tried and I would've honestly won if it weren't literally rigged. Hate to see it. Couldn't even be aroused, woman tried.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, so, while this probably isn't the dumbest heroines fall story I've ever read... this thing here really should have been just a VN. There's absolutely no point in the combat and RPG elements at all. The free-roam at the end through empty locations is equally pointless, though I'll give it to the devs that the aspirations orbs things that change once the girls are fallen is an amusing touch.

Honestly, it looks like this was supposed to be a much bigger project and then the devs just gave up early in the development, tied it all together as a chain of smut-scenes, and sold what they had.

Shame really...

Considering that there's anal in this, it's clearly not a standard No Future title, it feels more like they published it for someone else. Not sure why they'd want to be associated with such a weak release though... All of their other games are simply much better in all aspects.

1.90 star(s) 14 Votes