1.90 star(s) 14 Votes

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
This games okay. Its a straight forward story, its essentially a RPGM style visual novel. The art is good though having a tentacle monster suddenly appear kind of broke the setting. Its 3/5. Not good, not bad, its pretty short too.

The translation at the very least isnt complete gibberish. Then again the dialogue is quite short so this probably didnt take too much time or effort. Give it a go if you want a quickie but dont expect anything substantial.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is the Main download already with the English patch or I need to download the English patch from the Translator Notes?

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
Considering previous games of this creator i can call that, "instant degrade". Worst thing is naive attempt make cg set with text look like game. Doubt we will see anything that worth our time from this one, but who knows. Most noticeble Jprojects are all august+.

Reactions: DarkForse

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
damn, this game should not have been written in rpgm, its basically a linear story VN

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
First of all there is missing tag "Kinetic Novel" because this is what this is. There is no play in this game everything is predetermined and basically there is 0% to make any chose ...and the game itself is like 30-40 min tops and this is not if you use fast forward.

Well basically as a whole total CRAP !!!

Wan9

Oct 30, 2017
Not an Adventure, Sandbox, or Trainer. Don't think Exhibitionisms counts here either. I hate fake tags

Quertyy

Dec 22, 2021
I was expecting more from this tbh. I was waiting until the translations come out and play it but this turns out to be pretty disappointing. I like the Art and CGs in the game but the gameplay is bad and there was only one ending.
I would've liked it if the ending is the other way around or if there were two opposite endings but sadly they chose to make it this way.

Marita01

Sep 7, 2019
There will be an upcoming possibly massive game by the same creator by late November this year where every single heroine will be in the same game.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So you guys are telling me this generic humiliation/degrade rape thrash has only one route?

There will be an upcoming possibly massive game by the same creator by late November this year where every single heroine will be in the same game.
What's the point lmao they're all cumrags by now.

Kickassabqllz

Jul 30, 2022
Dont know if im the only one who has this problem but why is my game zoomed in???
Like i cant even see my characters i can open the menu fine but the whole area is zoomed in

NetWanderer98

Jun 1, 2021
Sigh... Another case of people diving in without proper researching.
NoFuture consider this game an experiment of some sort from the start; it was never meant to be a RPGM in a traditional sense, it was a VN stuffed into a RPGM because the creators wanted to give an idea of how strong the female protags are. They said this in dev reports months before releasing and answered any questions about this with the same thing. Even trying to invent a new category for this game.
Sure, the results is mixed at best, but judging this as a RPGM is also misguided at best too.

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
Sigh... Another case of people diving in without proper researching.
NoFuture consider this game an experiment of some sort from the start; it was never meant to be a RPGM in a traditional sense, it was a VN stuffed into a RPGM because the creators wanted to give an idea of how strong the female protags are. They said this in dev reports months before releasing and answered any questions about this with the same thing. Even trying to invent a new category for this game.
Sure, the results is mixed at best, but judging this as a RPGM is also misguided at best too.
that would only be the case here if it was said in the description, no matter where you look at it here nothing indicates that the game is just a sort test, i mean yeah for what it is, its decent, however most people will play this game expecting a full on traditional rpgm game, yeah its not fair to judge it as one, but when there is no indication that it is another thing yu can't blame the people here, aniway the artwork is 10/10 hope the big game on november will be good

NetWanderer98

Jun 1, 2021
that would only be the case here if it was said in the description, no matter where you look at it here nothing indicates that the game is just a sort test, i mean yeah for what it is, its decent, however most people will play this game expecting a full on traditional rpgm game, yeah its not fair to judge it as one, but when there is no indication that it is another thing yu can't blame the people here, aniway the artwork is 10/10 hope the big game on november will be good
Then blame the uploader, not the dev. Like I said, they explained all of that on dev reports months before, even answer comments on both English and Japanese.

xXshinXx

Oct 14, 2018
Dont know if im the only one who has this problem but why is my game zoomed in???
Like i cant even see my characters i can open the menu fine but the whole area is zoomed in
i have same issue but its in another game,did you find a fix ?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Slave Training Elite [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (858 MB/ 405 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
An English version has just become available on DLsite:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FFTW
1.90 star(s) 14 Votes