Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Ren'Py is much better than RPGM for VNs, unless you actually need to have combat or free-roam (which SC doesn't really need)

Reactions: Petruha2k

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Very good start. Really liked that you gave several options for scenes too, so I was able to avoid pegging and eating own cum. Hope that will stay the same should you decided to add feminization content.^^

One little criticism: When the popular girl Akame(?) approaches you and instantly makes you her "boyfriend" it felt a bit strange to me. Might fit better if she would simply tell you that she is going to test you now? I mean to see if it would be worth to use you more in the future. ;)

Also I would like to have some underrepresented female characters as Dommes too. Like a black, Indian and/or middle eastern female teacher would be nice. Not that I care about diversity of race in general, but in this area I find it ... interesting.^^
Hmm, okay might be something I should ask for in Patreon once I remember to support you there. ;)

Reactions: Mister_M

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
One little criticism: When the popular girl Akame(?) approaches you and instantly makes you her "boyfriend" it felt a bit strange to me. Might fit better if she would simply tell you that she is going to test you now? I mean to see if it would be worth to use you more in the future. ;)
I think in this world, for a girl to call a guy her "boyfriend" does not really imply much commitment on her part... it merely seems to imply that he'll be her personal fucktoy for as long as it suits her :ROFLMAO:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Glad to see the dev make a game in RenPy, Second Class looked good but I am (to put it mildly) not a big fan of RPGM. Also the "X-ray" views don't do much for me, but they're not really a turn off. Solid femdom content in any case.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah ill probably leave it out of slave high, since it's supposed to be my game with more mass appeal. Although it should be said the scat in second class is completely avoidable, so I don't see why it should ruin the game for you.
Oookay, but then pls :cry: compensate us who love it in Second Class (It can be a special opt-in or something).:rolleyes:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I think in this world, for a girl to call a guy her "boyfriend" does not really imply much commitment on her part... it merely seems to imply that he'll be her personal fucktoy for as long as it suits her :ROFLMAO:
This is accurate. I'll make it clear in day 2, that this is the case.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah ill probably leave it out of slave high, since it's supposed to be my game with more mass appeal. Although it should be said the scat in second class is completely avoidable, so I don't see why it should ruin the game for you.
Awww, I was already looking forward for that...
dammit
Maybe you can add it in as completely optional which has to be set somewhere? :4Head:
I would greatly appreciate it, was great in second class imo

Reactions: neocube117

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I hope you don't mean water polo :p For real, I also hope that it will have a lot of water sports lol (even scat), as well as spitting, trampling, and all strung up on a mesmerizing story. :rolleyes:
So...I'm kinda pushing for ABDL/Mommydom stuff...so like...its his call on what he does with it, but in theory that alone should lead to watersports/scat/messing

Ren'Py is much better than RPGM for VNs, unless you actually need to have combat or free-roam (which SC doesn't really need)
Actually, second class does need RPGM, but thats because of the outfit system. Keep in mind a lot of dialogue is dictated by what you choose to wear/accessorize with. Ren'Py can't really do the same thing, plus the outfit changes are also kept logged so as to also help with progression into certain areas. Like if you dress like a sissy, you'll get treated like a sissy, and even if you change your outfit, it will be remembered you were into sissification, or at least crossdressing. It hasn't gotten super far yet, but that's always been a big theme of SC, so...yeah. I actually think RPGM is the correct choice, especially since its being utilized in an unusual way

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo Humilis
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes