Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Actually, second class does need RPGM, but thats because of the outfit system. Keep in mind a lot of dialogue is dictated by what you choose to wear/accessorize with. Ren'Py can't really do the same thing, plus the outfit changes are also kept logged so as to also help with progression into certain areas. Like if you dress like a sissy, you'll get treated like a sissy, and even if you change your outfit, it will be remembered you were into sissification, or at least crossdressing. It hasn't gotten super far yet, but that's always been a big theme of SC, so...yeah. I actually think RPGM is the correct choice, especially since its being utilized in an unusual way
A valid point, haven't actually thought of that. It can still be implemented with Ren'py, I think... but probably much, more complicated.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
A valid point, haven't actually thought of that. It can still be implemented with Ren'py, I think... but probably much, more complicated.
That's fair, as I said, its because its being used in a way not normally thought of. But the equips/outfits are a driving force of the story, it just doesn't seem like it because...well the game is still pretty early, we only just got additional outfits last update XD we'll begin to see the consequences/results of them in later updates. I guess it IS possible with Ren'Py, but it would be an awful lot of extra work when RPGM has the system built into it.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I have a discord account you can message, but I don't have a discord set up for the game yet.

If you like my discord account name, just DM me.
I was talking about a Discord server for your games. Would be nice to have one at some point in the future... but you're the boss, of course.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
That's fair, as I said, its because its being used in a way not normally thought of. But the equips/outfits are a driving force of the story, it just doesn't seem like it because...well the game is still pretty early, we only just got additional outfits last update XD we'll begin to see the consequences/results of them in later updates. I guess it IS possible with Ren'Py, but it would be an awful lot of extra work when RPGM has the system built into it.
Yeah, a fair point... I tend to forget about this aspect since I'm not much into crossdressing and never experimented with it alot (when Iris took away MC's clothes, I prefered to have him run around in just his briefs rather than put any female clothes on, LOL)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I was talking about a Discord server for your games. Would be nice to have one at some point in the future... but you're the boss, of course.
Yeah I should probably set one up. I think I have enough patrons that it would be free too. I'm just so busy most of the time, it's hard to find time to work on stuff like that.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Awww, I was already looking forward for that...
dammit
Maybe you can add it in as completely optional which has to be set somewhere? :4Head:
I would greatly appreciate it, was great in second class imo
Maybe I'll add it in a holiday build or something. Nothing is set in stone, and a lot more things are possible once my patreon is bigger and I'm not as worried about expanding.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hmmm... maybe you should still offer an option of the futa scene with the principal (during MC's visit to her office after the classes) if the player chose to suck up to the teacher or take punishment during the first class?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hmmm... maybe you should still offer an option of the futa scene with the principal (during MC's visit to her office after the classes) if the player chose to suck up to the teacher or take punishment during the first class?
I'm playing way too many games and seeing too many stories, but IIRC the futa scene is already optional, you get your choice of how she deals with you...I might be forgetting something though

Edit: I'm dumb, I read your comment to fast, I know what you're saying now. I would like that too, but story-wise, the MC is very exhausted and probably really worn out on sex at that point. I have no doubt we will get loads more opportunities with the principal (I'm a huge fan of her too)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Edit: I'm dumb, I read your comment to fast, I know what you're saying now. I would like that too, but story-wise, the MC is very exhausted and probably really worn out on sex at that point. I have no doubt we will get loads more opportunities with the principal (I'm a huge fan of her too)
Whether the MC is exhausted or not is his problem, LOL. Why should the principal care about such things? :devilish:

EDIT: perhaps she should still punish him (or offer the alternative) because of the gym teacher's complains (because he is late for the gym class or falls down due to the butt plug)?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Whether the MC is exhausted or not is his problem, LOL. Why should the principal care about such things? :devilish:
Actually, and this will be hard to believe...actually let me put this in spoilers just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Actually, and this will be hard to believe...actually let me put this in spoilers just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah... but as I mentioned in the edit, if the MC doesn't end up in the principal's office during the first class, he screws up in the gym class, which might give the principal an excuse to have some fun with him ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lol it pisses me off so much when people say are like "Is femdom avoidable", like dude wtf are you blind
no reasons to be pissed about that. It's the classic contest in F95.

similar to asking "is NTr avoidable?" when the game title say NTR is huge.

F95 community wouldn't be like it is if thoses contesting people wouldn't be here.

take this as a kind of "meme" style of this community.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's a woman that grows a dick by magic out of her clit for that 1 use if the MC requests she fuck him with 1.
So it's a woman who use her clit as a dick ?

damn... that must a freaking thougth woman to give an orgasm :O

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes