snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
i can't wait to play it! is theree Any scenes with human toilet, ashtray, carpet, footstool, and any scenes about foot worship ech??

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
If you mean vaginal penetration, probably not. Maybe as the culmination of the gentle dom route, but even that would just be a way to humiliate the player for being inadequate.
and this is supposed to be more mainstream how

Reactions: KingWeWuz

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
Fantastic game!
Coincidentally I was thinking a few weeks ago that when it comes to the Femdom category, there isn't much (not to say almost nothing) to download and really enjoy. And this game, along with two or three others, are great.
Simple and fair story for a quick fever. Cute characters to see (I like that they wear glasses); scenes that go to action without turns, quick cum XD
I hope a prompt update (which is very good as a prequel to the other game) - I find it very cool that it has different paths instead of all leading to the same place, there is variety and in variety is the taste.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Hmmm. I mean, since I like femdom, I definitely like this game. Something I will play instantly on each release.
Fetishes are great, image quality is high. And the females look attractive.

So, since Taco wants to reach a bigger audience, I like to comment on a few things.
I have to say that this game suffers from the same problem as second class. The story is boring. It is more like a packed allocation of sex scenes. I believe, if you want to sell a visual novel, it should be a novel. Instead, you come to that school, get immediately abused, fucked put in the biggest loser corner and that's it. There is no room for escalation. There isn't anything interesting happening, no teasing, no more danger to happen anything worse than he already suffered. The "nowhere to go" problem manifest in the characters. For almost each of them there is basically everything already said.
There is only the "Let's see what else is happening" which is the same as "currently it is not interesting, maybe later it will be".
I also don't know about the magic world again. This narrows the audience to the subset of people who like femdom and aswell magic. Since all the woman by nature have those magic super power like abilities, this also adds to the first point raised. In the complete world, there is no hope for men. You cannot even make some kind of possible goal to escape that school, because everywhere it is the same.
So the story does not show a path down or a path up for the MC. No chance for development and hence not that interesting.
Of course the world setup is an interesting fetish, but it somehow limits what can be told in this universe or at least making it more difficult to tell something exciting.

Minor: the audio does not fit. It is burned for second class and it has this RPG town appeal, which is maybe wrong here.

Nevertheless. The game is still nice. Maybe not pushing the patreon income to a 5k region, but as I said, I will always follow this one. (y)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.13 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Faptime

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you liked it, and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

In response to your comments:

I can definitely understand some people's desire for a more written out novel type game, but I'm personally not a fan of those. When I play a game that has a ton of story in-between scenes, I tend to just skip through the dialog. I prefer a simple story that functions as a backdrop to the scenes. So I wouldn't expect a ton of in depth story telling from my games.

As far as the nowhere to go thing is concerned, I do agree that perhaps I jumped into deeper fetishes too quickly. It may have been better to start light, so I had something to build up to. I just want to start including my favorite fetishes right from the start, so I can tend to get ahead of myself.

I like the magic setting because it helps explain the matriarchy. In the real world a matriarchy doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would an 18 year old boy let his mother or sister control his whole life. By that age a guy should be stronger than both of them almost 100% of the time. It helps with the suspension of disbelief for me personally. Not to mention, it opens up fun possibilities for fetishes that aren't possible in the real world.

I actually do plan for there to be some progression in the game. Depending on your choices, the mc will start to have a more or less comfortable life at school. If you play it smart you'll be able to fix up your bedroom and avoid random abuse from some of the girls. While if you piss off the teachers or just get in trouble in general, your life will become worse and worse.

I completely agree on the sound for the game. I finished the first build of the game on the 29th, and really didn't want to delay it till January to get the sound up to par. I'd prefer to never go two months without some kind of release. I intend to get better sound choices in the next update.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope this helped to explain why I made the choices I did.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i can't wait to play it! is theree Any scenes with human toilet, ashtray, carpet, footstool, and any scenes about foot worship ech??
Not yet, but I intend to keep adding more and more fetishes. The next update will almost certainly feature some watersports and foot worship.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I tend to just skip through the dialog
I feel like VNs are a good place for longer dialoges (and I do like games like Summer's Gone for example where there's a lot to read, but not a single sex scene, but very often these game tend to be too wordy or simply boring, so you need to find a sweet spot), much more than RPGm. In the context of a game like Slave High maybe it would be a good idea to add (much) more verbal humiliation content, not necessarily during the erotic scenes, but in general? I guess you already have it under control, but I thought I'll mention it.

Depending on your choices, the mc will start to have a more or less comfortable life at school. If you play it smart you'll be able to fix up your bedroom and avoid random abuse from some of the girls. While if you piss off the teachers or just get in trouble in general, your life will become worse and worse.
I'd kind of like to see a route where MC would be good and obedient, but still various girls would pick on him (maybe because he's so obedient that they can do various 'school experiments' with him without worrying they'll overdo it or smth). Anyway, it seems like multiple routes are a must (I'm focusing on two: Mei as a loving femdom relationship [I assume?] and other girl(s) as more aggressive femdom, I don't try to piss off teachers though), and since in the future it could mean juggling numerous saves maybe you could add an option to name a save?

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosty2000

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Really liking the game so far and how surprising it is with all the variants.

I hope we can see several paths being developed, ranging from:

- gentle femdom
- hardcore femdom
- futa focus for those that want (read: degenerates like me)
- sissy play? while I would love to see a full on sissification path, I dunno if the author would want more than just sissy play

Love the animations and I appreciate the X-ray shots a lot.
Looking forward for more.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I feel like VNs are a good place for longer dialoges (and I do like games like Summer's Gone for example where there's a lot to read, but not a single sex scene, but very often these game tend to be too wordy or simply boring, so you need to find a sweet spot), much more than RPGm. In the context of a game like Slave High maybe it would be a good idea to add (much) more verbal humiliation content, not necessarily during the erotic scenes, but in general? I guess you already have it under control, but I thought I'll mention it.

I'd kind of like to see a route where MC would be good and obedient, but still various girls would pick on him (maybe because he's so obedient that they can do various 'school experiments' with him without worrying they'll overdo it or smth). Anyway, it seems like multiple routes are a must (I'm focusing on two: Mei as a loving femdom relationship [I assume?] and other girl(s) as more aggressive femdom, I don't try to piss off teachers though), and since in the future it could mean juggling numerous saves maybe you could add an option to name a save?
I'll try and add a little bit more between scenes, but don't expect a novel. I do like the idea of more verbal humiliation in day to day life though. I'll try and pepper that in the next release.

There will be a chance to be obedient but still end up in a bad spot. Being Akame's boyfriend will essentially lock you into a bad route. You will have some chances to get out of that relationship, but if you ignore them you'll be locked into a bad route regardless of how much you suck up to the teachers.

Also, I'll look into the naming save files thing. I don't know if it's possible in ren'py, but if it is I'll add it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I do like the idea of more verbal humiliation in day to day life though. I'll try and pepper that in the next release.
Wonderful :D

Being Akame's boyfriend will essentially lock you into a bad route
Also wonderful :D

don't know if it's possible in ren'py, but if it is I'll add it.
There are other Ren'Py games doing it, so I assume it's possible.

Thanks for your answers.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Really liking the game so far and how surprising it is with all the variants.

I hope we can see several paths being developed, ranging from:

- gentle femdom
- hardcore femdom
- futa focus for those that want (read: degenerates like me)
- sissy play? while I would love to see a full on sissification path, I dunno if the author would want more than just sissy play

Love the animations and I appreciate the X-ray shots a lot.
Looking forward for more.
I'm glad you liked the game!

There will be a gentle and rough path.
There will be plenty of futas and pegging going forward, and you will have the opportunity to be sissified. Although, I'm not sure if there will be a whole sissy route yet.

Good to hear other people like the x-rays too. They're my favorite part of the animations. I just wish I could find a good x-ray prop for oral, or creampies for that matter.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I've left quite a nasty review on your other game, Second Class (the scenes are nice on their own though), but this game looks nothing like that one! I'm honestly unironically blown away! I'm afraid, it will be short (correct me if I'm wrong), but the very first 5 min give the player 3 quite diverse choices, and then some, and the renders are absolutely hot, and even the dialogue is lively! This is starting out indeed incredibly well-made. I would be ashamed if you lost confidence or something.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Maybe I'll add it in a holiday build or something. Nothing is set in stone, and a lot more things are possible once my patreon is bigger and I'm not as worried about expanding.
Great :)
I also just saw, tower of trample doesn't have a scat content despite having the option for scat. I don't know how strict the rules for this is if you make it really optional, seems like for others it worked as well

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes